Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

I love you Gerard honey

Frank's POV

I waved Dan- Bert(?) off and shut the door, then I went back through to the kitchen and glared at Gerard.
"You went out with him then?"
Gerard dumped the empty dinner plates in the sink and looked at me. "Yes," He paused "I didn't know it was him really until-"
"Gee," I hesitated, and glanced at Mikey who was sitting awkwardly at the table.
"You never broke up with him," Gerard noted. I sighed.
"I think he kinda got that when he saw us kissing," I said, stepping topwards me and putting my arms around his shoulders. He held me by the waist and bent down to kiss me gently. I whimpered impatiently, sucking on his bottom lip. Gee chuckled into the kiss.
Mikey cleared his throat and we broke away.
"Sorry, Mikes. Forgot you haven't seen me and Frank kissing properly," Gerard smiled. Mikey rolled his eyes.
"Nah, it's cute, just... not in the middle of the kitchen," he laughed.
Gerard held me close, his hand round my waist and resting casually on my hip, but it felt far from casual to me. Electric shocks were passing through my body at his touch, and I just wanted more. Mikey and Gerard talked about random stuff for a while, and eventually I got too impatient. I tugged on Gerard's hoodie sleeve. He glanced down at me.
"Yeah, Frankie?"
"Um... I glanced down at my feet, not sure how to say this in front of Mikey, "I want...uhm..." I widened my eyes, and he understood. He glanced at Mikey. "Mikes, we're gonna go and, uh, watch a movie for a while, 'Kay?"
Mikey rolled his eyes. "I can read you like a book, Gee," he laughed, "Don't worry, I wont tell Mom that you're fucking Frank, I'll tell her the movie excuse, and make sure she doesn't bother you,"
"Thanks bro," Gerard said, and we turned to leave, but Mikey called after us. "And don't be too loud. I don't want to hear you guys moaning or whatever, thats just..." he shuddred, then grinned.
Gerard stuck his tongue out and we left the room. As soon as the door shut, Gerard scooped me up in his arms and pressed his lips to mine as he carried me down to his room. He kicked the door shut, and dumped me on the bed.
"I love you," I murmured, tracing his lips with my finger gently.
"You're beautiful," Gerard told me. It made me love him more, but it wasn't the answer I was looking for. I pouted, and he automatically placed his lips on mine, and pushed me back against the wall.
"Fuck me now,"
Gerard raised an eyebrow. "Someone's a little eager," But he tugged our shirts off and dumped them on the floor.
"Fuck. Me. Now. You. Bastard," I repeated, pulling him forwards. He kissed my nose.
"Can't refuse that, baby," he murmured, straddling me. He bucked his hips into mine and I moaned loudly. Gerard giggled and hushed me. "Shh... I don't want anyone to hear us,"
"Why not? We're together, we're aloud to be as loud as we like when we're fucking," I smirked, before raising my voice, "OH FUCK GERARD! FUCK YEAH! UNHHHHHHHH! FU-mmmppphh" I was cut off my him kissing me, his eyes amused. "Sh-hut the f-fuck up," he giggled. I smirked.
"No," I paused, "SHIT GEE! AAAAHH FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!" I screamed. Gerard bit his lip to hold back the giggles. He heaned forward to kiss me again when we heard quick footsteps descending the stairs outside our room. The door flew open and Donna raced in. She looked worried/angry.
"What are you DOING!" She demanded. She looked at me pressed against the wall, and Gerard straddling me, and then the fact that my hands were really near Gerard's ass, and then that we were shirtless.
"Mom!" Gerard exclaimed, sounding peeved, "I'm fucking allowed to kiss Frank, am I not?"
"Well... But... I heard-"
"You heard me joking around," I interrupted.
Gerard glanced at me as if he was surprused at the way I talked to Donna. I talked as if she was more like my Mom than my boyfriends mom, which, to be honesty, she kind of was.
Donna frowned. "You... but..." she hesitated "You have before though, haven't you?" she nibbled a lip "You know... had... sex.. after...?"
Me and Gerard shared a glance that Donna noticed. "Since you got let out of Prison, Gerard?"
He nodded once. Donna looked shocked, though she'd already known the answer was yes.
"Wh- h-how many times?" she paused "I'm trying not to pry but..."
"Mom-"
"Gerard, I'm just trying to figure this out,"
I rested my cheek against Gerard's for a moment. "I don't know, Donna," I paused "Like... more than twice anyway,"
Donna nodded once, and took a deep breath. "So... uhm...what else have you been up to that I should know about?"
Gee moved off me and leaned against the wall. "What do you want to know about?"
Donna sat down on the edge of the bed and looked thpughtful. "Sex... where and when?"
"Uh... first night back... here," Gerard mumbled "Um... here again second night back... and uh..." he paused "Kinda in the shower, too... and a couple of other times... here,"
I could tell Donna was a little freaked, but she took it really well, considering. "KINDA in the shower?" She asked uneasily.
"Err... like... " Gerard cleared his throat and said the next bit really quietly, "Handjob,"
I moved over to him, curling my arms around his naked waist and resting my chin on his shoulder affectionately, and to try and comfort him. He relaxed at my touch, and Donna smiled slightly at us.
"You know, I've never really been fond of gays, Gerard, and I'm honestly sorry, but you and Frank are just... so right together, I never liked you with Bert, Gee, honey, you just didn't... seem right together. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"
Gerard nodded slowly, and hugged his Mom. I smiled.
"I love you Gerard honey," she said, before leaving us.