Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

COFEE

Mikey's POV

The next morning

"Frank? Gee?" I called, opening the door and stepping into the flat, closely followed by Alicia. "It's me! And Alicia!"
No reply. I closed the door over and we dumped the boxes of our stuff on the floor in the hall. I paused when I heard a noise from the living room. Me and Alicia shared a glance and quuetly went through. The living room looked empty. Alicia cast a suspicious look at the sofa, and we went over, peering over the top of it cautiously.
Gerard and Frank were lying on the sofa, shirts off, Gerard straddling Frank with his hands tangled in Frank's hair, Frank's hands on Gee's ass, and kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. It was disturbingly romantic. I cleared my throat and they looked up, shocked. I smirked. "Are we interrupting?" Alicia sniggered. Gerard and Frank glanced at her for a moment as they both quickly sat up.
"Uh..."
"I'll take that as a yes," I grinned.
Gerard narrowed his eyes. "Fuck off," he said playfully.
I laughed and he raised his eyebrows. "No, seriously. Not funny," he cast a meaningful look in Alicia's direction, "I wouldn't laugh if this was you and her," he added.
Obviously the thought of that made Alicia laugh even more, and she left the room snorting. I glanced at her for a second before returning my attention to my brother and Frank. "You probably would,"
"Wouldn't,"
"Seriously?"
Gerard nodded. "Dude, I don't see why it's so funny in the first place,"
"You know I'm not a homophobe and eveything, Gee. But I think the fact that it's two guys kinda makes it a bit funnier,"
Gerard didn't say anything, he just looked at me, looking slightly peeved. He was still sitting on top of Frank, who was absent-mindedly running his finger along Gee's trouser-leg. I cleared my throat and turned away. "So... Coffee anyone?"

Frank's POV

Gerard glanced down at me again and smirked. "Well, that was awkward," he noted. I giggled and he grinned widely. "You've got such a cute little giggle," he whispered, leaning down to touch our lips gently. I automatically kissed back, moving my hands to the back of his head and applying pressure. He didn't seem to mind. His tongue traced my lips and I opened my mouth a little to let him in, but he had other ideas. Gerard moved to my neck, planting wet, open mouthed kisses on my skin. I moaned, and tangled my hands up in his messy hair. He slid his body down so that his face was level with my stomach, and he kissed my navel, swirling his tongue slowly and making me buck my hips without intending to. He laughed softly, and his kisses made their way down to my belt, which he pulled off and chucked across the room without me realising. His fingers went to the button but I grabbed his wrist.
"Mikey and Alicia are gonna be back soon," I raised my eyebrows, and he sulked, and rolled off me. "Fine," he pulled his shirt back on and I did the same, suddenly cold without his body against mine. I couldn't be bothered to get my belt. I slid over to him and my hand snaked round his waist. Gee looked down at me and smirked. I stretched up to kiss him. He bent his head down and his lips came into contact with mine. I let out a quiet, low moan as I opened my mouth a bit and his tongue moved in. Gerard twisted round to face me and his hand went to my upper back. As the kiss deepened, however, his hand started to slide further and further down. His hand stayed at the top of my jeans for a bit, them he moved it to my side, sliding it under my shirt and rubbing my skin. I shivered.
"We can't," I mumbled in the few seconds where his lips left mine. He stopped, and raised his eyebrows.
"Why not?"
I glanced at the closed kitchen door.
"Oh. Right. Well... we do have a bedroom...?"
I giggled. I couldn't help it. Gerard looked amused. "Save it for later, Romeo," I kissed his nose quickly. "I want me some coffee!"