Status: New story

How wrong we were to think

I am yet to read this chapter back..

Gerard's POV

I slammed Frank against the wall, tangling my hands in his hair and kissing him roughly. He moaned as he tugged at my shirt in an effort to get it over my head. Failing that, he just ripped it off, throwing it to the floor and doing the same with his. I didn't care that he'd just ruined my favourite batman shirt. I breathed in shakily and sucked on his bottom lip, trailing my hand down his front, stopping when I reached the top of his jeans. He gasped, and nodded for me to go ahead. I unzipped his jeans, and pulled them off, throwing them across the room, along with my own. I was back on him in an instand, my hands groping his body and teasing him. He moaned my name and kissed me again, pulling me further forwards.
I teased him again, running my fingers along his collar bones and then down his chest slowly. He suddely squeaked, and I smirked, gripping him harder. "You like that, do you, Frankie?"
"Fuck..." he whimpered. I kissed him again and let go. "I'm going to fuck you," I growled, "Fucking hard,"
I didn't give him time to reply before I yanked his boxers of and pulled him forwards, crushing our lips together as I shoved him backwards again, but onto the sofa this time. He grunted as I landed on top of him, and he tugged at my boxers this time. I let him pull them off me and throw them somewhere.
He stroked my cheek gently, but I moved his hand away. I wasn't in the mood for love and sweet gestures. I wanted sex, and I wanted it fucking hard. I gripped his hair and pulled his face away from mine. He obviously knew something was up.
"Gee, are you okay?"
"Yeah," I said quietly, kissing his cheek gently. He relaxed slightly.
"That's not the truth," he said quietly. I looked him in the eye.
"What?"
"Gee, something's up. What is it?"
I started to shake my head, but I stopped. "I want to fuck you,"
He didn't respond. He looked at me like it was obvious.
"You don't understand how fucking badly I want to fuck you, Frank," I muttered, "I want sex. And I want it to be hard,"
Frank's eyes widened. "Gee-"
I silenced him with anouther rough kiss. I slid my hand around to his back and held him close while I straddled him. "Gerard-"
"I won't hurt you, baby," I cooed, knowing it was probably a lie but I at least needed him to be happy with it at first. Otherwise I'd never get what I wanted at all. Frank nodded. "I trust you," He whispered. I felt my stomach clench. I was going to let him down. But I was fucking horny and I had him naked underneath me. It was now or never, basically. I positioned myself and gripped his shoulders for support as well to stop him from getting up. I thrust into him and he gasped at first, but I soon settled into a rhythm and he relaxed, moaning my name. For a bit. I got a bit carried away, our hips colliding harder and faster each time. He gasped more in pain.
'G-Gerard," He choked. "GERARD! FUCK!" He screamed. I ignored him, too caught up in what I was doing. He whimpered as my nails dug into his skin and drew blood. I felt my muscles clench, and thrust really hard. Frank made a strangled sound. "It's nearly over, babe," I whispered. He grunted slightly in response. I thrust one more time and pulled out, blowing my load as I did so. I collapsed beside Frank, breathing hard. He was breathing quickly too, and his shounders were bleeding where I had dug my nails in. I sat up, slowly moving towards him, and running my tongue along the blood, tasting the sweet, warm liquid. Frank looked round at me, looking half amused, half scared.
"Gee," he whispered, turning onto his side to look at me.
"Yeah?"
"You lied,"
I looked awya from him. But Frank cupped a hand under my chin and made me look him in the eye. "That fucking hurt,"
I opened my mouth to speak, but Frank silenced me by kissing me unexpectedly, his tongue taking advantage of the fact that my mouth was open. I moaned, and he put his arm around my waist, and slid closer to me. We kissed for a minute or two.
"I thought that-"
"I said it hurt. Didn't say I didn't like it," I smiled at him and kissed his nose. "I love you," He murmured, looking hopeful. I crushed his hopes, as I seemed to do a lot.
"You're perfect," I said, looking at him properly. He really was perfect. His body was just... gorgeous. Like he was fucking carved by angels or something. And he looked so young, so innocent. I had taken his innocence from him. But did he seem to care? No. Did he forgive me? Yes. Should he forgive me? No. Should I leave him? Yeah. Did I want to? No-fucking-way.
I put my arms around him. He smelt like sweat and sex. I kissed his head gently. "I'm sorry,"
"For what?"
"Everything. Kidnapping you. Fucking almost raping you. Putting you through all this misery. Frank, I just wish I could be good to you. Good for you. We shouldn-"
"Shut up and kiss me you animal," Frank pushed me backwards and kissed me passionately. I moaned and he chuckled, moving his hand down my side slowly. "Are you still horny?" I jumped as his hand moved round and touched my ass. I nodded. He grinned. "Good. Cause I am too," He smirked and pulled me up, pushing me against the side of the sofa. He kissed my nosed and grinned mischeviously. "Where haven't we fucked yet in here?" he mused, "Hm..."
"The floor,"
"I'm not fucking you on the floor,"
"Oh, your fueking me now?"
He nodded. "The kitchen!"
"Ew. No," I paused, "Mikey's room!"
Frank's eyes twinkled. He grinned, and stood up, pulling me with him. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me as we stumbled towards Mikey's room. Frank pushed me down onto the ebd and straddled me. I looked around for a second. "Dude, what if Mikey and Alicia-"
"Fucked here? Who gives a shit,"
"I was gonna say what if they come in," I said. Frank paused. "Oh, uh... they can admit that it's hot when we fuck," He muttered, kissing my neck. I smiled. "That's fucking true," I ruffled his hair, "But I dont think they'll be too happy if they walk in and see two gay guys going at it on their bed," Frank didn't reply, he kissed down onto my chest and his hands moved downwards. "Shit!" I exclaimed when he gripped my length in his hand and pumped it once. He grinned and pumped his hand again, harder this time. I grunted. He kissed my stomach again as he moved his hand quicker, his tongue swirling round my navel slowly. I squirmed underneath him. "Fuck, Frank...Fra-aaaaa-ank, shit," Frank quickly moved his hand off me, and before I had time to moan at him, he has thrust into me. I gasped and grabbed onto the edge of the bed for support. I moaned loudly, and Frank giggled. "The people in the flat next to us are gonna be wondering what the fuck's going on," he panted, his voice strained. I laughed a little bit. "Who...gives a... f-fuck?"
He grinned evilly and pushed forwards really fast and really hard, causing me to scream his name. Frank kissed me quickly, cutting me off. But he looked amused. He pulled his face away after a moment and went quiet as he fucked me. "You're sexy when you scream my name," he said randomly. I raised an eyebrow. "Uh, thanks," He grinned. He thrust forwards again, and I moaned loudly.
"Gee?" We heard a voice say. Me and Frank looked towards the door, "Frank?"
The door opened and Alicia and Mikey were standing there. "Shit," Mikey exclaimed, pulling the door back over. Frank pulled out of me abruptly, and glanced quickly at me. That was fucking embarrasing. I looked around for my clothes, then realised that they were scattered around the flat. "Fuck,"
"Clothes?" Frank asked, guessing what I was swearing about. I nodded. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Who needs 'em?"
I rolled my eyes. "Us. Alicia's here. We can't just stroll around naked,"
"Well we could, but it would be kinda weird for Alicia. And your brother,"
"No kidding," I paused, "Not to mention that they'll be a little freaked at finding us having sex on their bed,"
He laughed again. "Yup. Did I get jizz on their bed?" he glanced around. "Never mind about the jizz, dude. How are we gonna get anywhere if we have no clothes?"
"Oh, uh..."
♠ ♠ ♠
SERIOUSLY comment -__- Jeez