When a Good Girl Goes Bad or Was She Bad Already

chapter1-Leah gets exciting new

Being a wizard or what Americans call them witches have it's edvantages like you have magic which means work is much easier.Well my name is Leah Lopez and i live in Illnois with my mom, dad and little brother.I'm the only wizard in the family. My parents thought my older sister was the one that will have magic but no it was me.After my sister got married thats when I got my magic.I'm 17 and going to Illinois school of witch craft.(I made that up)I always was the wild one in the family but really quiet and calm at school.I always wanted to go to Hogwarts but they didn't let in and I mean about my parents.
"Leah, come down we want you to meet someone." My father called
"coming."
"leah this is Dumbledore from Hogwarts." My mother said
"NOOO WAY, really i'm going to Hogwarts."
"Yes my dear Leah I heard so much about you and I wondered why is she not attending my school,so I talked to your parents and they agreed to let you attend this year.You will a 7 next year am I right?" Dumbledore said.
"Yes sir,and thank you so much."I practically yelled.
"Well go get packed my dear we will leave in a hour."dumbledore said.
"Where are we going?"
"Oh, we are going to a friend of mines then you will go to Hogwarts with his children."
"Ok."
An hour later
"Wow thats a really cool house."
"Ahh, Dumbledore nice to see you and who is this." Some lady said
"Hello Molly,this is are new student at Hogwarts and I was wondering is she can stay with you until school starts."Dumbledore said
"Of course, come here my dear my name is Molly and this is my husband Arthur.KIIIIDDDDDSSSS get down here I want you to meet someone." Molly said
"Hello nice to meet you my name is leah Lopez."
"You don't have an accent.Are you american?"Mr.weasley asked
"Well I was born in America but my parents are mexican so yea."
"Nice to hear."Mrs.Weasley said.
"Hello."Said a voice.
And it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own anybody but Leah and her family also some characters along the way through the story but the rest of the people are all j.k rowlings. I have this story in other sites so no it's not copywrite from someone else.