When a Good Girl Goes Bad or Was She Bad Already

chapter 5- Arriving at Hogwarts

We finally arrived at Hogwarts, which made my stomach hurt but in a good way.

"So Lele ready to have the time of your life?" Fred asked

"Sure am Freddy."

Omg I'm really attending the best wizardingschool, got I'm so lucky. My thoughts were inturpted by you guessed it Malfoy.

" So mudblood where's your boyfriend Potter?" Asked that bloody git

" First of all Harry is not my boyfriend and second would you leave me the hell alone.?"

"Well looks like this mudblood is feisty." One of Draco's minions said

"Come on Draco,lets leave this mudblood alone. She not worth your precious time." Pug face stated

" Yeah, Draco listen to your pug face of a girlfriend and leave."

" Their you are Leah. We been looking everywhere for you. Is Malfoy bothering you?" Harry said in an irritated way. Then he grabbed my hand, which caused Draco to make a jealousface.

So Draco is jealous. Wait, why is he jealous. Which gave me an idea.

" He was until you came. Thanks Harry. Come on lets go before all the carriages are taken, and we have to sit with one of them." I told Harry.

Harry seemed surprised by my actions and so was I. I mean I never acted this way until now, and let me tell you it felt good. As we left to reach acarriage I turned around and saw Draco's face full of jealousy and anger but mostly sadness. This year was going to be interesting.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Draco's Pov

Fuck another year in this school. I was walking with Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Pansy. All of them talking about their summers but I was zoned out thinking about my task for the dark lord. That was until i saw the Leah talking to one of the Weasle twins. After the Weasle I decided to play with my new target.

" So mudblood where's your boyfriend Potter?" I asked her

" First of all Harry is not my boyfriend and second would you leave me the hell alone.?"

"Well looks like this mudblood is feisty." Crabbe said which caused all of us to laugh

"Come on Draco,lets leave this mudblood alone. She not worth your precious time." Pansy said in a lustful voice. Told you she was easy.

" Yeah, Draco listen to your pug face of a girlfriend and leave." Leah replied

" Their you are Leah. We been looking everywhere for you. Is Malfoy bothering you?"Here comes Potter to save the day.

" He was until you came. Thanks Harry. Come on lets go before all the carriages are taken, and we have to sit with one of them." Leah said

Wait, did she just say that. My heart fell when she said that. Keep yourself clam Draco you can't like this mudblood. What would mother and father think even worse what would the dark lord think. Leah and Harry left but Leah turned around and a smirk on her face. This was going to be an interesting year.

***************************************************************************************************************

Leah's Pov.

" Leah what that all about?" Harry asked

"Sorry about that, it's just Draco irritates me."

" No it's fine. You should of seen Draco's face." Harry said then laughed which made me start to laugh too.

We finally got to Hogwarts, but I was separated from theseven years because I had to get sorted first. The first years and I went into the Grand Hall. I could feel all eyes on me,well i was the tallest one in the whole group. The Dumbledor spoke.

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. This year all the seven years will welcome anew addison please welcome Leah Lopez." People began to clap except the Sytherins. Of course.

" Anyway Leah Lopez came all the way from American. Leah, you will be sorted first please sit on the stool." Dumbeldor then put some hat that began to talk.

" Ah, Miss Lopez I see many options for you very difficult just like mister Potter. You are very smart like a Ravenclaw, loyal you would be good in Hufflepuff, but also very brave like a true Gyrffindor. I made my mind you will placed in......SYTHERIN!!!"

I heard people gasp. Sytherin. How could I be put in Sytherin.