Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Fifteen

The expression on Dane's face scared me when he broke the orange bowl.

Why was he so afraid?

I felt something poke at my insides.

What happened to him?

And when he commented on my eye color, where did that side of him come from?

Dane really is unlike anyone I've ever met before and I can't help but wonder who he is? What's his past? His favorite color? His middle name? What does he like to do? His favorite food, drink? What type of weather does he like?

I want to know Dane.

He's this whole other world I want to learn about.

I rubbed my temples and tried once again focusing on the television in front of me but it was useless. Once I glanced at the clock and found it was 3:00am I decided to cave in and go to sleep. I stood up and stretched, making my way into the hallway and opening the door to the closet. I pulled out two big comforters and dragged them to the living room.

Dane was on the floor, asleep. I just shook my head and placed one of the blankets over him. I than grabbed one of the couch pillows and placed it next to his head, watching as his body automatically adjusted itself so his head was resting on the pillow. I sighed and laid back on the couch, covering myself and then turning off the television.

I fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

&


I woke up to and empty apartment. The comforter I had covered Dane with was folded up and the pillow was on top of it. On the pillow was a small sticky-note with the words Thank you and his number. I huffed and snuggled back into the couch.

I admit, I was kinda disappointed he left but then again this is Dane we're talking about. Dane who doesn't care about himself and walks around like a zombie. This is normal for someone like him I should have seen it coming.

This urge to talk to Enrique bubbled up in me. I quickly jumped up and dashed to my room, grabbing my cellphone and sending him a text message.

Hey I sent.

Enrique: What do U want?!

Larson: Rude much?

Enrique: It's not my fault sugar, U rarely txt me. Scratch that, U never txt me.

Larson: Well, excuse me for actually wanting to talk to you for once.

Enrique: Oh my god, U R excused! lol

Larson: Wanna hang out? I need to talk to you. Dane spent the night but now he's gone.

Enrique: Omg! I'm srry, is this UR first 1 night stand?

Larson: Stop I'm serious.

Enrique: Okay okay. Meet me at the pet shop my lover works at. :P

"God that fucking fairy" I hissed under my breath as I changed into a different shirt and put on a beanie. I quickly grabbed my keys and the note Dane had left, then went to go the pet shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited January 25, 2014


Thank you for commenting.
IComeAliveAtNight, little death;, OneNightStand

Comment And Subscribe