Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Sixteen

I watched as my Mickey Mouse fan spun in circles, my breathing surprisingly even. Pictures were strewn across my bed, all of Julian and I. The time our friends took pictures of us at a party. When we first got together, the senior year Europe trip in high school. So many pictures of every day moments.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember how it felt to have him...

"D-Dane" He gasped, my teeth nibbling his neck. My hands were under his shirt, stroking his soft skin. Julian's fingers were tangled into my hair, his back arching. A moan erupted from me when he bucked his hips up to mine.

"Fuck" Julian hissed. "Shit" I gasped, detaching my mouth from his neck and capturing his lips with mine. Julian cupped my cheek, the kiss slow and passionate.

"D-Dane, w-we need to stop" He stuttered, my hands moved up his sides. "M-my parents should b-be home soon" He continued. I stopped and starred down at him, the hickeys covering his neck and his swollen red lips. I nodded my head in understanding and got off of him, sitting criss-crossed and fixing my beanie.

"Wait" He whined, taking off the hat and playing with my hair. I smiled and watched his face while he fixed my hair and but my beanie on for me.

"Thank you Julie-kins" I said, pecking his lips. Just as I pulled away the door to his room flung open, his little brother running into the room.

"Julian!" Roman, his younger brother, squealed. Julian chuckled and hugged his brother, pulling him onto the bed and into his lap.

"Hey Roman" I greeted him, Roman waved at me and began playing with his older brothers hands.


It hissed getting ready to start yelling at me. I growled and got out of been, walking over to the wall and punching a whole into it. The monster screamed in it's weird foreign language and I screamed with it, pain racking my body with each emotional blow.

I sobbed, falling to my knees and hugging my knees, the pain subsiding.

This was something I was use to.

Short attacks lasting only a couple of seconds but hurting me so much.

I heard my cell phone going off and I slowly pulled it out of my pocket, finding a text from an unknown number.

Dane?
It's Larson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited January 25, 2014


Thank You For Commenting!
Ace Lightning., HumHallelujah, AshlynnLyrix, IComeAliveAtNight


Comment And Subscribe