Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Twenty-Three

"Come on Dane!" Enrique squealed, trying to drag Dane off of the couch beside me. James and I just laughed. Enrique whined, the pink strapless dress he was wearing slightly slipping. Kate searched through the rack of dresses with her purple spaghetti strapped dress hugging her body. We were currently in a dress store at the mall, Kate being the one to drag us inside. Enrique being the flamer he was wanted to join her in trying on dresses. For some reason Enrique though it was funny and a good idea for Dane to try one on but he was refusing.

Once I seen how flustered Dane's face was I grabbed Enrique's wrist, "Stop."

Enrique, quick to get the hint, let go of Dane and pulled Kate into the dressing room, both coming back out in their regular clothes. We all got up and headed out of the store, all of the employees giving us strange looks. Kate and Enrique laughed their heads off, both bending over with their hands on their legs and shaking their heads. James just shook his head and pulled his boyfriend to him, wrapping his arm around Enrique's waist.

"Would you guys mind going into Hot Topic, or are you too hipster for that?" Kate joked, adjusting her Wonder Woman bag and digging her elbow into James' side.

"Okay, first off I am not a hipster! And yes we can go in," James scoffed. I glanced over and Dane by my side, his face perking up at the mention of the store. He mumbled something quietly and I leaned down to him. "What?" I asked.

"I said I haven't been there in a while." Dane spoke up, over the chatter of various people in the building. The five of us all made our way over to the store, maneuvering through people. As we walked by stores with mannequins, Kate and Enrique both imitated each one they saw, causing James and I to laugh and Dane to giggle. His giggle is cute.

"What the hell?" Dane gasped, stopping in front of Hot Topic while James, Kate and Enrique walked in. I stopped next to him and looked at the store, the Silver lettering hovering above the door with it's glass walls letting you look inside.

"What?" I asked. Dane just frowned.

"They changed it." Dane said softly, referring to the stores look. I nodded my head recalling how the theme used to be red and black but they had switched to a more neutral color.

"It's been like that for a while now" I told him, placing my hand on his shoulder and pushing him inside the door. I watched as his eyes danced across the scenery, looking at the walls filled with various clothes and displays of T-shirts. He walked to the back where the band T-shirts were located and read the names. I glanced around the store and saw Enrique and Kate fuss over the skinny jeans while James looked through the CDs.

I heard Dane hiss beside me and I averted my attention back to him. I hummed to him, asking what he had said.

"I can't find that Sleeping With Sirens T-shirt" He whined quietly, pointing at the white shirt on display. I quickly skimmed through all the shelves and then payed close attention to the ones at the bottom, spotting a white shirt. I bent down and pulled the shirt out, handing it to him. He gave me a small smile.

"Thank you Larson" He spoke quietly, my name rolling off his tongue beautifully. We both locked eyes his emerald orbs staring into mine. We both just looked at each other for while getting lost. My breath caught in my throat and his eyes searching mine, for what, I don't know.

"Guys! I gotta pee!" Enrique squealed, ruining the moment. He tugged Dane to cash register, while crossing his legs and squirming around.

"This is why you shouldn't have drank that huge cup of coke" James sighed. I followed them out the door, Dane catching up to us. We made our way over to the restrooms, Dane and Enrique both making their way towards the door while the rest of us stood against the wall.

As Dane disappeared into the room a head of bright red hair made it's way out and I furrowed my eyebrows staring at James and then at the stranger.

"Oh hey!" James said loudly, the red head whipping his head towards him and smiling.

"Hey!" The stranger said, making his way over to us.

"Hey man, how've you been?" James asked, pulling the boy into a hug. The boy just laughed. "I've been good what about you?" He asked. "Good, good! What brings you here?" The taller boy said.

"Oh well I've been wanting to introduce my boyfriend to the family for a while now but he wasn't feeling too well up until this point. And I've missed hanging out with you guys, I'm on break from college as well" The still unknown person explain.

"Oh shit! Sorry! Jude, this is Katiee and Larson, guys this is my cousin Jude!" James explained. Kate and I waved, exchanging hellos. We chatted for a little while until a shorter blonde hair and blue eyed boy gripped Jude's arm and gave him a frightened look.

"Oh hey guys I'm sorry I gotta go, sorry" Jude said quickly, wrapping his arms around what I assumed was his boyfriend.

A couple of seconds later Enrique came bouncing out of the restroom, Dane slowly walking out behind him, his face pale.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited January 25, 2014


Guess who? :)

Thanks for the comments!
odysseychic403, MusikalRayn, insert clever name, AshlynnLyrix, h00t; ben ferry.

Comment and Subscribe.