Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Thirty-Two

"Weren't you suppose to help keep James busy?" I ask the familiar cute boy that walks through my door way. He shrugs his shoulders and slips off his converse, leaving them by my own pile of shoes.

"That's what I thought, but James offered to take me home so I guess things aren't going as planned" he explains and makes his way over to my couch. I just hum and follow after him.

Dane gives me a smile as he sits down. Although his smile doesn't show his teeth, it makes his eyes light up. And I can't help but smile back and just stare at him. His hair is shorter, out of his face. It reveals his smooth almost baby like skin, and the silver gauges in his ears.

"They'll probably have hardcore sex or something" he mumbles, grinning. My eyes pop open, surprised he even said something so vulgar. Dane has never said something like that. He giggles at my reaction and leans back into the couch.

"Sorry."

I laugh and shake my head, sinking into the cushions too.

"No worries, I'm guessing you had a good day?" I wonder. Dane nods his head and closes his eyes. I want to run my fingers through his hair. Maybe he'll let me? He let my put my arm around him the other day.

Dane keeps his eyes closed and my fingers slowly reach for his hair. I sit up and lean closer to him as they start to comb through the strands. His smile fades and he looks at me through half lidded eyes.

"Larson" he says quietly. I give him an apologetic look and start to pull my hand way but his grips my wrist and keeps it in place.

"Hey" he protest, his bottom lip jutting out in a pout. I breathe a sigh of relief and allow my fingers to comb through again.

We sit there like that, my hand running through his soft hair.

His green orbs look into mine and I stop, lost in the gaze.

"Larson?" he whispers, sitting up and leaning towards me.

"Yeah?" I reply, fingers going still in his hair while my palm rests against his cheek. Dane grabs my other hand and nudges it to mimic the other one, so I'm cradling his face.

"Your eyes are beautiful" the boy says sweetly before his lips press against my own. I hold my breath and slowly, timidly begin to move my mouth against his.

Dane scoots closer to me, hands wrapping around my wrist and stroking them with his thumb. I close my eyes and gently curl my fingers into his hair. Our lips move together, mine lips envelop his top lip while his envelop my bottom one.

I don't want it to stop, but my mind is racing an my lungs ache for oxygen. I pull away from him and inhale the sweet air.

"Do you mind?" I ask, wondering if he's okay with this going on. Dane just smiles, "Not at all."

I grin and capture his lips in mine again. My left hand stays in his hair while my right hand slowly moves down his side to rest of his slim waist. Danes fingers skip to the hem of my shirt and he leans back so he's laying down on the couch and I'm awkwardly over him.

"Scoot over" I playfully growl. The boy just giggles and scoots closer to the couch cushions, I stand up momentarily and lay down beside him. Dane lifts his head so my arm can be his pillow, my forearm resting against the cushions. My fingers slip into his hair again and out lips meet like before. This time his hands slowly slips under my shirt, goosebumps forming.

I move my hand to cup his neck, feeling his cool fingers move up to feel my ribs. Dane pulls away, furrowing his eyes brows at me.

"You're ribs are weird" he says, pushing my shirt up. I laugh and look down.

"I know" I reply because they are, they're small and my bottom ribs poke out.

"They look like boobies" he murmurs, hand ghosting over the bottom ribs. Dane giggles and I can't help but giggle with him.

My hand slip under his shirt and he gasps but smiles as my finger skim across his own ribs.

"Lucky, your ribs are normal" I say playfully. Dane stick his tongue out at my and pokes at my belly button. He bursts into a fit of giggles when I squirm and I feel my heart swell.

"Hey we have like an hour or two, wanna just continue doing this cute stuff?" he asks, checking his phone for a moment.

"I'd love to" I tell him and press my lips against his forehead, enjoying the way he beams at me.

If only I knew that this would be the first and last time I'd see him this happy for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
My boyfriend has awkward ribs and dragon eyes.

Next chapter is when things start to happen, it's where everything goes down hill.

Anxious to see what happens?