Status: Completed. Thank you~

Early Mourning

Eight

"Just shut up. Shut the fuck up Larson! Stop worrying about me, stop fucking giving two shits, you have no idea what I've fucking done!" Dane snapped at me, standing up abruptly. "I should be dead! I deserve to be in the deepest pits of hell, they don't even fucking dig graves deep enough for sinners like me so just stop this caring bull shit!" The whole cafe was silent as his voice continuously got louder.

"Just stop it okay! Stop it! Because in reality you don't even fucking care! You're just bored! You just want me to fucking amuse you! Friends? My ass, don't even bother with me because I'm too much of a broken lost soul to be worth your little precious time."

"Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up."


I tapped my fingers on the table, staring out the window at the cars going by. The images of when I had last saw Dane kept going through my head and I couldn't help but wonder. Why did Dane look so dead? Why did he looked so troubled? What was going on in his head and why does he not care for himself? Why does Dane feel he deserves to be dead?

I sighed and rested my head on the table and closed my eyes. I hadn't been able to sleep the previous night, the creepiness of my empty apartment was making me much too paranoid. Just as I was about to drift into sleep I felt another presence at the table. I slowly looked up and was given a startling sights.

Right before sat Dane, looking more dead than previously, his lips were chapped and cracked. His eyes were blood shot and his cloths were wrinkling. As I finally grasped the fact that he was in front of me I realized dirt covered his face and twigs and leaves were sticking out of greasy hair.

"L-Larson. . ." He croaked, his bottom lip quivering furiously and in a mere few seconds later Dane busted in heart wrenching sobs. I stood up quickly and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "

Dane we have to go to the employee's lounge" I told him as I looked around and found a couple people staring. Dane nodded his head and wrapped his arms around my torso as I led him to the lounge.

We passed a concerned looking Enrique and I just shrugged towards him as I tried hushing the boy in my arms.

What happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited January 25, 2014


Skwahdala, Ace Lightning.,AshlynnLyrix, Angels Suffocating

Please, if you'd like, give me some feedback on this story; Suicide Season

Comment And Subscribe