Status: Active :) 4-3-2011 12:26 am

This Is The Story Of A Girl!

Last sights seen...

4 months later...

I love this family. They all mean everything to me. I'm closer to Nick than anyone else but I'm happy. We sing together a lot. I think I'm falling for him... I know I shouldn't be because we just met 4 months ago and he's my best friend... but I can't help it. Every time I'm near him, hear his voice, sing with him, or even just play guitar and other instruments with him, I can't help but smile, laugh, enjoy myself, be myself, and he even makes me blush all the time. I've never been this close to anyone but my dad and my older brother. To be honest, he reminds me A LOT of him. The way he treats me, how he calls me Rave, and how we are barely ever apart, everything about him reminds me of Jay. He makes me happy all the time.

Today is the anniversary of the day my parents and brother were killed and the last day I was ever able to see. I was happy because I believe my family brought Nick and the other Jonas family members to me that day 4 months ago, but I was just about as much sad too because today was the day the memories and everything from the crash came flooding back. It is September 20th so there are leaves on the ground and I'm sure there are beautifully colored trees. I was slightly depressed which was ruining my happier mood.

"Rave? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I heard Nick say as he knelt down in front of me and wiped away a tear that had slipped out and slid down my cheek unwillingly. I quickly turned away wiping my eyes.

"Yeah... I'm uh... I'm fine..." I said trying to hide the tears in my voice.

"Rave... No you're not... you're crying... you can tell me anything remember.... now what's wrong?" He asked. I sighed.

"Today is the day... the day my family was killed... and the last day I was able to see.... I never thought the last thing I would remember seeing would be a bunch of lights, hearing loud crunching and metal tearing or glass shattering... I remember seeing the flashing colored lights of firetrucks, police cars, and ambulances and hearing the really quiet sirens.... those were the last things I saw other than my brother with his arms around me protecting me from the debris.... He shielded me so I wouldn't get hurt... That was the last time I saw my family... I didn't even go to the funeral.... I couldn't... The hospital didn't know who my family was.... All they knew was that I was flown there for help that I couldn't get from the hospital where my family was... I didn't know when the funeral was...." I said wiping my tears. He immediately pulled me into a hug on his lap and kissed my temple with his face in my hair. After a few minutes he stood up pulling me with him as he dragged me through the house. I already had my guitar on my back as I heard him grab his keys.

"Where are we going Nick?" I asked him confused.

"To see your family..." He said I heard him texting someone. After a few minutes his phone vibrated telling him he had a text.

"Nick what do you mean? Who are you texting?" I asked him.

"Kev... I asked him to buy us plane tickets and to tell mom what's going on. He did and she said we could go and he is buying the tickets.... they will be at the airport when we get there." he said holding my hand as we stepped off the porch and over to his car. He let me in before putting my guitar in the back and getting in himself.

"Nick... you don't have to do this... I mean... I've never been there... sure... but I don't want you spending time on me just so I could go visit my family at the cemetery..." I said. He chuckled and took my hand kissing it softly.

"Which is exactly why we're going. You never got to say goodbye Kasey Raven James. We are going to visit and that's final! Do NOT worry about anything okay?" He said as Denise put a couple bags in the back of the car and came over to my rolled down window kissing my forehead.

"Sweetie, you and nick have bag in the back and we booked a hotel for you both to stay in. I want you to call us when you two get there and stay for a couple days... have fun..." She said. I sighed smiling lightly and nodding.

"Okay... thank you for everything Denise... this means a lot to me..." I said wiping my yes lightly as a tear escaped. She chuckled.

"No problem honey. You are part of the family. You are like a daughter to me." She said. I smiled and hugged her. Nick pulled away and we drove towards the airport. When we pulled up and were walking into the airport, there were photographers everywhere and the were taking pictures from every angle as Nick held me close and pushed through them. Nick signed a few autographs and took a couple pictures with me and some fans before we finally got to our tickets and were on the plane. 45 minutes later the plane landed and we walked out. I took in the old familiar scent and noises of my hometown from so many years before as we walked out of the airport. Nick got a rental car for the time being and we drove to the hotel, checking into our room and putting our bags and things away. We left not long after asking the Hotel desk manager where the cemetery was. He told us where it was after asking for an autograph for his daughters and we walked a few blocks down. I knew exactly where it was once the Hotel desk manager named of names of cemeteries... It was near my old home... a block away at most from there. It feels like yesterday when I used to walk the streets with my parents or Jay.

When we reached the cemetery, Nick held my hand as he led me towards the area where they were buried as he read the names on each of the stones. He stopped as we reached the stones. I sat down near all of the stones. My guitar was on my back as I did this. Nick stood back some to give me time. He said he was going to go buy some flowers from a stand about 20 feet away from the stone. I nodded and let him leave. As I was sitting there crying as I talked to my family's stones, I heard a couple leaves crunch to my right and someone speak.

"Who the hell are you?" Her voice snarled. I turned my head slightly towards the direction of the voice. I didn't recognize her voice.

"I should be asking you the same thing except I'm not one to be angry. Not to mention today is not the right day to be angry." I said through my teary voice.

"You didn't answer my question!" She sneered. I sighed.

"My name is Kasey Raven James..." I mumbled lightly as I turned my head towards the angry voice.

"No you're not Kasey! Kasey disappeared after my husband and his family were killed 5 years ago today! She was transfered to a different hospital and never came home! Not for the funeral! Not to see if her friends were okay! Not nothing! She is a bitch who never cared enough to show it." She said making tears fall as I gasped. Tori... The girl who had been my sister for a year and who was pregnant with my niece or nephew at the time.... My best friend....

"Tori.... I'm telling the truth... My name is Kasey Raven James. I am 15 years old. I was 10 years old when my family was killed in the car accident when we were on our way to a talent show I was to be in... the same one that you were helping with and the same one where you got the call of the news. I was transferred to a hospital in Hollywood to be treated. I was barely injured because Jay shielded me from the impact. I was in critical condition with cuts and breaks throughout my body. The most serious and the most deep one being across my face... across my eyes. I had to have surgeries for everything to be fixed and replaced and whatnot and I still am not the same... I never will be.... The hospital in Hollywood lost my papers and they didn't know where I had come from... They didn't know who my family was. I was discharged and on the streets for the last 5 years playing and singing! Playing the same guitar you and Jay surprised me with when I outgrew my first guitar. If I could've come back I would. I had no idea they had died until I stopped when I heard a bunch of people at a TV shop window gasp and talk about how sad it must be for the family, and the daughter no one knew anything about. When I walked into the store and heard the names being called off, I cried and cried and played and played! I prayed for at least you of all people to come searching for me! You never did! I was just a blind 10 year old, with a guitar, who was fucking terrified! I thought every one of my friends hated me or had forgotten about me and I thought you had too! The only thing that kept me going was pictured my family and you telling me to keep pushing on no matter what life throws at me because I would get through all of that and reach my dreams! I prayed that maybe the more I played, the better chance I had of someone noticing me and you coming to take me home as I cried and telling me that I you and you would never leave me and that everything was going to be alright and that I didn't have to be sad anymore! Don't you dare tell me who I am and who I am not! I love you! You were my freaking sister and my best friend Tori!" I said sobbing as I stood up and took my guitar off, shoving it in front of me so she could see it and the engravings she and Jay had made on it. I felt myself being pulled into Nick's arms as I dropped my guitar and cried into his chest.

"Shh.... Rave... It's okay... It's okay... You are both just upset today..." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded.

"K-Kase.... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry..." I heard Tori whisper a couple minutes later. I pulled away from Nick and turned into the arms of my sister-in-law who had walked past the guitar and over to us.

"Why didn't you come for me Tori? I didn't know what was happening after the accident and I was terrified..." I choked over my tears. She was crying too as we held each other tight.

"I tried Kase... When I finally figured out what hospital you had been at it had been 2 years and there was no sign of you anywhere. You disappeared off the face of the earth and no one had seen you. I used to walk the streets there looking for you but I also was struggling to keep track of the twins while I did... I know it's no excuse but believe me, if I could go back in time and search the streets all over again, I would... If I could've taken all of you with me earlier that day hours before the talent show so the accident wouldn't have ever happened, then I would have. I regret not doing that EVERY day and have since that day...." She mumbled into my hair. I smiled lightly choking on tears and nodded. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"You had twins?" I asked. She and Nick laughed at my sudden change in subject.

"Yeah... A boy Tyler, and a girl, Carson. Car looks just like you did back then and Ty looks just like Jay when we were his age. They act like all of us too." She said chuckling. I smiled and wiped my freshly fallen tears.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Wait... Aren't you Nick Jonas? That rock star / actor with your brothers?" She asked noticing Nick. He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah. That's me." He said laughing as he handed me my guitar after we placed the flowers down and he put his arm around me.

"Kasey.... would you please, for the love of all that's Holy, tell me how in the hell you are friends with a fucking Jonas Brother?!" she said confused. I laughed.

"I was playing on the streets one day with a crowd around me... he heard and dropped some money into my water cup as the people around me gasped and squealed and all that jazz. I told him to keep it because I give the money people try to give me back and he asked to take me to get something to eat. After an argument I agreed and he drove us back to his house. Denise Jonas, his mom, offered me a shower and some clean clothes with a meal and I took them gratefully and she told me I could stay as long as I wanted. I've been living with the Jonas' for 4 months." I said laughing. She laughed.

"Only you Kase, only you." She said laughing. I laughed and nodded. We all walked out of the cemetery and talked while walking.

"Would you guys like to come back to the house? Kase I know you want to meet your niece and nephew and they are both huge fans of Nick's TV show while Car's room is pretty much completely Jonas brothers and other Disney stars." She said laughing. We laughed and agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I am sick today and home from school so I figured I write and post another chapter. lol.

Anyways! This story has only been out 4 days and I already have a subscriber and a few readers so thanks for that guys!

I would love it if you read my Percy Jackson story: "Percy Jackson and the Daughter of Warriors. It was my first real story on here.... It has 18 subscribers and 211 readers so I'm guessing it's good but I only have 3 comments on it and it has been out since December 5, 2010... I'm really getting self conscious about how good it really is and if you guys don't like it. I will leave it up but I don't know if I will continue with it. The last time I posted was in January but I will post if people start telling me how good it is! Thanks!

Here's the link: My story, "Percy Jackson and the Daughter of Warriors" ♥

Sincerely,

imaNERD!getitright!

♥a.k.a. Aubrey Rose♥