Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 12 I'm your biggest fan

I woke up in some hospital. Shortly after I did the door opened. In walked a small women with shoulder length brown hair, she looked like Kathy Bates. (HINT!)

"Well hello dear." She said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Well you and your friends over there's helicoptor crashed and I saved you."

I knew this was bull, but I decided to play along, because I could tell something was not quite right with her.

"Did any of them make it?" I asked.

"Oh yes dearie. I am taking care of each of them." She said.

"What is your name?"

"Annie, Annie Wilkes."

She smiled and walked out. After she did, I looked around the room. It was a white hospital room. I looked around, my clothes were on the floor next to the bed. I picked them up, carefully looking through them to make sure there was nothing attached to them.

After that I put them on. I looked around the room. There was very little there, other than a desk, a TV on a TV stand and the bed. I tried opening the door to reveal it was locked. I saw something shiny out of the corner of my eye. I walked over and looked underneath the bed. It was my revolver. The idiots had left my revolver with me. I opened the chambers and all 18 rounds where there. I took it over to the desk and started to disassemble it, I needed to make sure they hadn't tampered with it. I disassembled and reassembled it quickly. I took all the bullets out and inspected each of them. I pulled the hammer and pulled the trigger, it clicked like it should have.

I heard someone trying to open the door.