Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 13 Escape

Isaiah's POV

I dived back into my bed. I Threw the covers back on me. Shortly after doing that the door opened.

A heretic in a doctor's jacket came in eyeing me hungrily. Suddenly he lunged out at me, thinking me to be weak and hungering for my flesh. I managed to grab a hold on him and keep him about 6 inches from my face. I managed to get my revolver, put it to his temple, and pull the trigger, it clicks, I realized it was empty!

I kicked him off me he flew off the bed, I got out of the covers and grabbed a bullet from my pocket, loading it into my gun. By the time I had done that the heretic had tackled me again. As he was on top of me he grabbed a deadly looking trench knife. I managed to throw him off me again, he got up quickly and lunged with the trench knife. I side stepped it barely missed me by inches, pure inches. I grabbed its arm and snapped it, the bone sticking out in the skin. I grabbed the trench knife and stabbed it in the head. It slumped over dead.

I sat back for a second looking at it. Its black blood pooling on the floor. I grabbed the trench knife from its head, cleaning it on the few pieces of clothes that weren't soiled with god knows what. I also checked its pockets, finding several keys and oddly a few more rounds for my revolver.

I loaded my revolver putting the ones I had found first in, in case they had tampered with the rest.

Throwing the excess ammo in my pocket I threw the heretic on the bed and threw the sheet over him, turning the light off would hopefully distract them and make them think it was me.

I walked out into the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea how I am going to end this story. It is not coming up, but I probably will continue this for as long as I have ideas.