Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 15 waking up

Jake's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw some lady there.

"Who are you?" I asked through half opened eyes.

"The name is Annie, Annie Wilkes." She said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

In my little hospital, one of my assistents will be checking on you. Get your rest dearie." She said with a honey tone that was laced with venom.

She walked out of the room, and in walked a heretic wearing a doctors coat. The thing looked at me and then decided to jump me.

I held it barely 4 inches in front of me, its rancid breath beating down upon me. Its black teeth snapped trying to sink into mine.

Suddenly hands wrapped around it and yanked it off me. A knife sliced its throat causing a waterfall of black blood to cascade down its throat.

I looked up and saw it was Dexter and Isaiah. They pulled me along, I was glad whoever had captured me had decided to leave my clothes on.

We crept along, we managed to find both Erik and Sergent Merrick. We also managed to find a heretic storage unit, made because of how much stuff these people actually take, what's weird is how organized it was, we managed to find weapons, food, and ammo with no problems.

We kept going, we had to, we had to find them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need some comments and some messages, they will help speed things along.