Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 16 The Calvary arrives

Scout's POV

I stood outside the house with a bunch of troops. They heard a transmission that Erik had managed to send off before all communications to them were cut off.

I was sitting on a log, looking at my pistol, it was a colt .45, primarly a crimson red with a white grip where the handle is, on the sides it had an A, for Alabama, my homestate and favorite team.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up, it was Watson, I always liked Watson, he acted like a fatherly figure to me, he is the one that designed my pistol for me.

"Alright there Scout?" He asked.

"I'm fine Watson, just worried." I replied.

"I do not blame you, but we are going to get everyone back, I assure you."

I smiled and grabbed my assault rifle, checking to make sure it was loaded. The soldiers were lined up ready to go in.

There was a boom and the doors opened. Soldiers in groups of 5-7 ran in, each splitting up to cover more ground. I walked in behind Watson, Mr. Holmes, James Bond.

Our job was to try and find them while the soldiers held their attention.

I could already hear heretics screaming and dying echoing through the halls.

We kept walking, the halls were endless.

Suddenly a large roar echoed through the halls. Some tentacle broke through some doors. It wrapped around my leg and started to drag me off. Watson grabbed my hand, but to no avail, my hand slipped and was dragged into the nightmares of the monster house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well obviously s***'s goin down, anyway check out my new story my salvation I will be co-writing with another mibbaer, so check it out.