Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 17 Torture Torture Torture

Scouts POV

I woke up, hanging from the ceiling. I was in some lair thing, I tried to recall what had happened, I remember being grabbed and carried down a series of hallways before blacking out.

I looked up and something had a hold of me with little spikes that went into my bare legs. I regret now not wearing pants that covered my legs beyond my knees.

I heard movement. I looked up. A small woman walked up and sat at some controls.

"Hello dearie. I am Annie Wilkes." She said.

"Let me go, please let me go." I begged, something told me I didn't want to be here.

"I will let you go as soon as I get some answers." she told me while she pulled some pictures up on the screen.

I saw Isaiah's, Jake's and Ichabod's picture come up.

"Now, do you know these people?" She asked.

"No." I replied lying to her face.

She sighed, and said "now dearie, do you know what we have you hooked up too?"

"No."

"It is a machine that toys with feelings both emtional and physical, for example I can make you feel really happy. Or I could make you feel the worst pain ever."

She pushed a button and I suddenly started to feel really really happy, I couldn't describe why or how. I started to laugh from giddiness. She pushed the button again and the feeling subsided.

"Now do you know these three?" She asked again.

"I told you n..." I started to say before being stopped mid sentance.

She had pushed another button and instead of happiness, pain shot out, I screamed, my hands wringing in my hair. It felt like someone wrapped me in super heated razor wire dipped in hydro chloric acid (really really corosive and hurts like hell to get it on you). I started to convulse, after an enternity she turned the machine off.

I hung there panting, it had hurt so much! She had just sat there and smiled.

"Do you know these three?" She asked once more.

I nodded. She smiled again.

"Who are they?" She asked.

"I won't tell you."I said with spite.

She put her hands in her hair and pushed another few buttons.

This time it was not pain I felt, the area between my inner thighs was being stimulated by some unknown force. I moaned softly, this was heaven compared to what I had been through last time.

Annie got up, "well I will be back in a few hours. Enjoy dearie." She said with a mischievous smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I went there. Ain't my fault they built that machine. (Or is it?)