Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 2 Gifted Education

"Mr. Sanders, would you like to join the rest of the class?" Mr. Holmes my gifted ed teacher asked me.

I raised my head off the desk and looked at Mr. Holmes, he was an almost middle aged man, probably in his early to mid 30's. He had brown messed up hair and crazy brown eyes. Even though he had that rugged crazy person look he was always very relaxed and laid back. He really made his classes interesting, its probably from the 10 years he spent working at Scotland Yard, before he retired to teach.

Luckly the bell rang right after that. I collected my stuff quickly trying to get out of there, but before I could Mr. Holmes called me to his office.

I trudged behind him on the way to his office like a dog with its tail between its legs when we got there I sat down in one of his huge comfy chairs in front of his desk.

"So Mr. Sanders, job assignments are coming up, are you nervous?"

Job assignments are pretty much after your years of schooling they draw up your three best areas and you get to pick your job from one of those three areas.

"No." I said trying so I might be able to get out of there quicker.

"Well why not?" He said very curiously.

"Because sir they way I see it I want to make a difference in the world. They only jobs I can do that is in science or soldering. If I become a soldier I will sit in a trench all day and if I go into science I will make things that could speed this war up but most likely will just extend the time of the war even longer.

"What if there was a way Isaiah? What if there was something that could do that?"

"Mr. Holmes what are you talking about?"

He relaxed back into his seat and said it was nothing.

I took that opportunity to grab my stuff and get out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
More is too come so stayed tuned.