Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 20 Unlikely Rescuers

Scout's POV

I just hung there, I pretty much was on the verge on defeat, I couldn't take much longer of this. Wave after wave of pain, emtion, pleasure and other things flowed through me. I wanted it to stop. I'd tell anything for it to stop.

Suddenly it just cut off. I almost cried. I looked up, expecting to see Annie sitting there with that smile I absolutly hated.

Instead I was shocked when I saw instead Ichabod and Holden. Holden was banging away at the keyboard, I looked up, the things wrapped around my legs slowly retracted the needles pulling back. It was painful, but I was relived I felt it at the same time.

The last part retracted and I started to fall towards the ground, before I hit it, someone caught me.

I looked up it was Ichabod, he was smiling.

"I'm glad I found you." He said.

I smiled. He put me down on ground. When I started to walk all I did was stumble around and run back into Ichabod.

Holden pulled his radio out.

"Holmes, I found Ichabod and Scout, we are moving to your position. Keep an eye out for us."

"Roger Holden, we also managed to find Dexter's group. So we will regroup shortly.

Holden and Ichabod let me drape my arms over their shoulders. Helping me walk along the twisted and dark hallways.