Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 24 Back On My Feet

Isaiah's POV

The next day we were all released from the hospital, we boarded another flight and headed back to the good old USA.

I ended up sleeping most of the flight. When we arrived back at headquarters the first thing that Jake, Ichabod, Scout, and I got to do is move into some new rooms.

It was amazing at how much room underground our headquarters had. The room we ended up moving into had our four rooms in a section, we each had our own room with doors leading to at least one other person's room, plus doors that led to our common room, or our relaxation room.

I moved my stuff in and helped Scout with her's because she was still weak from whatever they had done to her. When all the boxs had been put in her room I aslo helpeed unpack them. Jake and Ichabod ended up helping the two of us. By the end we all flopped on the floor tired.

"Y"all are awesome ya know that?" She asked.

"Yeah, we just carried four boxes of your clothing each, up 5 flights of stairs. We are pretty much your bitches." Jake cracked.

"Yes and my pimp hand is strong." She said.

Jake pretended to cower in fear as Scout pimp slapped him playfully.

"Hey let's go down to the rec room and watch a movie or something." Ichabod said.

Everyone agreed with this.

Ichabod's POV

We walked downstairs and Jake and I sat in recliners, while Scout and Isaiah sat on the couch. We put the movie Aliens on.

About halfway through after about half of the marines got wiped out really quickly, I looked over.

Scout had her head laying on Isaiah's leg and was snuggled into him. He was tracing her back with the tips of his fingers.

I thought it was the cutest thing ever, yes that sentance just got said. The rest of the movie passed and after that Scout and Jake got up and went to bed.

"You got the hots for her dude I know it." I said.

"I do not have the hots for Scout Ichabod." Isaiah said defensively.

"Dude its so obvious that you two like each other, its not even funny. I mean you asked her out once and she said yes, ask her out again."

"Yeah and last time she ended up being raped by some guy." He said pulling his revolver out and starting to look it over.

I pulled my desert eagle out, it was made by Dexter, it was all black, with burst fire and semi automatic fire. So if push came so shove I was owning Isaiah.

"Yeah I can pull my pistol out too. What now?" I said.

We sat there in silence for awhile before both going to bed.