Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 27 Johnny Walker Black

Isaiah's POV

After departing from JD for the night I headed back to my room. I walked in and headed upstairs. As I passed by Scout's room I heard random movement. I don't know what piqued my curiosity but I opened the door I.

"Hey Scout..." I began before I saw what was happening.

Some guy and Scout were laying on her bed making out. Instinctly I drew my revolver and pointed it at the guy.

They both looked over at me. Scout started to turn red from embarrassment. An akward silence filled the air. Until Scout looked at me and asked.

"Isaiah what are you doing?"

"I don't know! Who is this guy?" I asked frantically.

"This is Thomas he is uh, my new mentee."

I finally had a look at the guy. I felt jealous, he is way better looking than I am. I holstered my revolver and walked out of the room embrassed beyond belief. I ended up just randomly walking through the hallways until I bumped into someone.

I looked up to see it was James Bond.

"Sorry man." I said.

"Its no problem." He said in an english accent. I don't know why but I noticed we have a lot of english people on our team.

I looked down and started to walk away again.

"Are you alright now Isaiah?" He asked.

"I'm as good as good can be. Thanks for asking James." I said trying to avoid a confrontation.

He nodded and I walked off. After a while I decided to head back to my room. Hoping that Thomas would be gone by then.

I opened the door to our den. I didn't hear anything. So I walked to the refrigerator that was provided for us.

I opened the door and scanned around. There was some cokes, and other sodas. I kept looking until I found a whole bottle of Jack Daniels. I pulled that out.

I probably should have just grabbed a beer or something if I wanted alcohol. But I decided I needed something stronger.

I pulled a glass out and poured some in. I downed it in one glup. I poured some more and gluped that down.

I continued that until I realized that half the bottle was gone. Then I kept drinking and drinking.

Scout's POV

I walked out to the den. I had heard a noise and wanted to see who it was. I saw Isaiah who had opened the bottle of Jack Daniels and had drained over half of the bottle.

He was drunk beyond belief so I walked over to help him get to bed.

I walked him into his room, and put him down on his bed. He fidgeted and did some odd things.

So I aked "Isaiah, what are you doin child?"

He looked at me very serious for a second before saying "I'm waiting."

I decided to be playful tickling him, it was like playing with a five year old, before asking "waiting for what?"

"You."

I paused for a moment.

"Why are you waitin for little old me?"

"Cause I love you."

He passed out after saying that. I just rolled him onto his side and walked out of the room. My head spinning with thought and emtion.

The next morning

Isaiah's POV

I woke up head and the room spinning. Everything was a greenish tint, and my head pounded like it was beaten like a drum.

"Here try two of these." Someone said extending me some Asprin and water.

I quickly took the Asprin and finished off the glass of water. I looked up. It was Scout, she sat there with a smile on her face.

"Hey there." She told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note I do not support alcohol abuse. Almost everything I do is to advance the plot line.