Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 28 Ichabod Becomes A Man.

Ichabods POV

Mary Bell and I were in the cafteria. We had finished the day up and were just grabbing a bite to eat and talking.

I felt less nervous around her and enjoyed her company. I was glad she wasn't one of those people who looked good but was a complete bitch.

We now were just swapping stories. I was telling her the time Isaiah and I got stuck in the middle of the intersection because a friend of ours punched the gas on a yellow light.

"So then we are just sitting there, half of our car is out in the intersection, and we are wanting to back up. Then some guy pulls up behind us. So we are halfway in the middle of us. I'm screaming and Isaiah is praying. I was scared out of my mind, luckily in the end they all turned."

She was laughing, and I mean really laughing. She actually found the story funny.

"Oh Ichabod you crack me up." Mary Bell told me.

"Hey Mary Bell?" I asked her.

"Yes Ichabod?"

"I know we just met but would you but would you like to go to the movies with me on Saturday?"

She looked at me for a minute before smiling and telling me "yes Ichabod, I would be delighted."

I stood up and smiled as well.

"Well I will see you tomorrow then I guess." I told her walking back to my room.