Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 30 Redeployment

One month later.

Isaiah's POV

We were back in Germany. To take care of a monster house. Yeah another one of those things. Apprently now the leaders use them as their own houses and to transport them around. So you do the math. We take the leader out, we have an edge in the war.

Apprently the only way to clear one out is personally exterminate every living being inside of it. So we had thousands upon thousands of men going in.

Our job? To sneak around and kill who inhabited this place, and find the leader. If they were capturable we wanted them alive, if not than death was a solid option.

We were going in two teams. JD, Scout, Jake, Holden, Watson, and I were Team A. Leaving Mr. Holmes, James, Ichabod, Dexter, and Erik made up the second team or Team B.

"Good luck to all of you." A familar voice said.

I turned around to see Sergent Merrick standing there.

"Best of luck to you too Merrick." Mr. Holmes said.

"Please sir, its captain now."

"Congradualtions."

He saluted and walked off.

There was an explosion, the door to the house was blown off it's hinges. Troops rushed in. Though we waited. For now we were supposed to set up the forward base in the house, waiting until the heretics were distracted enough so we could sneak around unoticed. After about 5-10 squads ran in, we entered in behind them.

I shot a few heretics as they ran towards me. Their bodies droping like rocks.

We approached a room that was cleared by soldiers and we helped to set up radio equipment and the like.

We set up quicker than expected. So now we were bored.

After sitting around lazily for an hour or two it was time to deploy into the maze that was the monster house.
♠ ♠ ♠
30 chapters, 30 chapters of joyus fun filled writing. I have cranked out 30 chapters for this and have loved writing it. Now for some thanks

Thank you to my devoted readers and subscribers, you guys are the best. I wish I could shake each one of you guys hand.

A shoutout real quick to james_spj's story 1918. It puts zombies in WWI. It is really well written go check it out.

You guys I can only wish the best for. Keep readin and writing and God bless you all!