Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 32 Meet the Villans

Isaiah's POV

I woke up extremly groggy. I was tied to some medical table thing. I really didn't know what the name was but restraints held me tight to it.

I looked around to see I was in some medical room. Jesus this again? Is every leader on this side obessed with medical things?

I heard an chuckle that was laced with insanity. A person walked down the hall towards me. He had an all purple suit with a white face, really red lips what had scars extending from them to make it look like he was smiling, and green greasy hair.

He walked up to me and asked "why so serious?"

JD's POV

I woke up in a small room. I was restrained to a table. I wondered what was going to happen, as I started to fade off into a daydream the door to my prison slammed open.

In walked an average height person, he had syringes attached to a sort of glove on his left hand. He wore a mask, one that had an orange hood on, that had bright yellow teeth sewn or painted on with yellow eyes.

He walked up to me.

"I'm Doctor Crane. I will be your doctor, time to start you on the mediecne."

He jabbed one of the syringes in me, it clicked when it was empty. In the distance I heard the sound of scratching.

Scout's POV

I woke up in a room all alone. It was a small prison area, with no windows or other means for me to escape. I checked myself to see if I had some sort of weapon. I came to my boot when I realized they had not taken the combat knife out of it. I left it alone in case I needed it.

I looked around the room, there was literaly nothing in it.
The door to my cell opened and in walked a woman with blond pigtails, her face had been powered or painted white. She wore some sort of maid's uniform.

She began to speak "Hey doll, I'm...."

"Harley Quinn." I said cutting her off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I liked this chapter, but the next one is much better. Also all you avenged sevenfold fans check out my new story Welcome to the Family.