Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 33 Catfight

Scout's POV

I knew all about Harley Quinn. Our side is very detailed with information on important people, so I spent some time studying for this mission.

"Well then hello Scout."

I looked at her confused for a second.

"Oh yes doll, I know you and I knew your parents. Just come with me and we will sort this out."

"Liar!"

She smiled, "well then, if that is how it is to be."

She launched herself at me. I managed to sidestep and she missed me by inches. I thought she would have crashed into the wall. She just ran up it and flipped back around.

I forgot she was a gymnast. Couple that with most forms of fighting you got a serious problem on your hands.

She charged me with a series of kicks and punches. I managed to block a few of them, even getting in a few lucky shots.

She then tackled me. We fell to the floor and I had my foot pressed to her chest and had her by the wrists, though she was on top of me.

I kicked her off of me. She stumbled back before pulling a knife out of nowhere.

"Alright bitch you're gonna get it." She yelled, face contorted into a sneer.

She ran forward trying to shank me, I quickly grabbed my combat knife and as she raised her knife in the air to stab me I stuck the knife right into her heart.

A cascade of blood erupted from her chest. Splattering everywhere, even on me. She fell over to one side and I pushed her off of me.

As much as it disgusted me I searched her body for keys and weapons. I found a keycard and oddly enough my pistol with three clips of ammo, I also yanked the knife out of her heart.

I loaded it, when I did I felt more confident, this thing had become a third arm. I walked out of my prison and into the hell that awaited me.