Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 37 Fun House

Isaiah's POV

The Joker had released me...into some sort of weird funhouse. He had thrown my revolver with me so I wasn't unarmed.

I walked up to the door and opened it. As I did, knives were immediately shot at me. I managed to duck and they whizzed over my head, taking a few pieces of hair off my head.
It was that kind of fun house, oh joy. I moved forward keeping my revolver close to me.

The floor fell from underneath me. I fell into inky blackness. There were five people with clown makeup on. They charged me.

I shot one in the head causing his head to snap back and for him to fall onto the floor dead. The other swung a knife at me, I grabbed his wrist, snapped it and plunged the knife into him. After that I yanked it out of him.

Another one came running forward I shot him in the head as well. I was pretty much dancing with these, they would swing at me and I would jump out of the way.

Eventually I killed the rest. It was pretty easy. They could only charge me, it was if that was all they knew how to do.

Putting a bullet into the last's ones head. I moved on deeper into the fun house. I found it ironic that it was a house inside a house.

After navigating through a few more traps and taking care of a few clowns, I found myself completly lost. I entered a room that in the center had a desk with a piece of paper on it. I looked at it.

It had some writing on it and said this "you are halfway there, but your living on a prayerf. Ha ha ha ha! I am kidding kid. You ain't even a quater of the way there and its about to get worse. Have fun. From your loving friend The Joker."

I groaned and stuffed the note into my pocket. It might have something on it that I need to remember. I headed through another door.

My built in headset suddenly crackled.

"Isaiah, are you alright?" I heard Scout ask.

"Scout? Is that you?"

"Yes Isaiah, its me."

"What's happened? Where is everyone?"

"Everyone is here but you. Don't worry we will try to get you out of there. We managed to subdue Joker and we hacked into the computer mainframe that controls everything, the only thing is we have little to no control over anything that happens in here."

There was a roar and a giant dinosaur looking thing burst through some doors.

"Like that?"

"Yes, like that."