Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 4 the Team

Chapter 4 The Team.

When I woke up I was in a room, one of those interrogation rooms with the single light bulb. Both Ichabod and I were tied to chairs. We heard a door open and then saw two people walk in and slam the door behind them. They walked up, I must have been sweating bullets, the light shown on the two people, one of them, was very neat, he must have been ex-miltary, he had very neatly brushed hair, a handlebar mustach, every single corner of his appearal was clean, tucked in, and neat. I looked over at Ichabod he looked shocked as hell. Looking at the other man, I saw it was...Mr. Holmes?

"Mr. Holmes?" I asked.

"Hello Mr. Sanders. I apologize for the rude traveling arrangements but in the end they were nesscary." He said in his brisk upper class British accent.

"Where are we?" Ichabod asked.

"You Mr. Crane are in a facilty that is the headquarters of a special crew, we are known as the Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Yes we do accept women, this organization has been around since before women had a bigger role in society." The other man said in response to Ichabod's question.

"Mr. Sanders I do believe that you told me you wanted to make a difference in this supposed war." Mr. Holmes said. "We have been observing you two, and we need two men like you to help fill out our newest team. Will you join the team?"

I looked to Ichabod, he nodded yes.

"Sure not like we got anything better to be doing." I said.

"Its settled then, welcome to the team gentlemen." Mr. Holmes said, pulling a club out of his pocket.

"Mr. Holmes, what's the club for?"

"Gentlemen, it's a regulation and a sort of initiation, also gentlemen, call me Sherlock Holmes."

We were both hit by clubs yet again.

Sometime later

I woke up in what appears to be an infirmy. I thought that cause of all of the hot nurses and medical equipment.

I got up and stumbled into a room that was luckly was a bathroom. After doing my business, I went over to the sink to wash my hands. I looked at the mirror, I almost jumped out of my skin. My hair was cut really short and was dyed so blond it was freaking white.

I ran out looking for Ichabod, I saw another guy who was across the bunk I woke up in. I looked closer and realized it was Ichabod. Only it was not him. His typical raven black hair was now brown, and was now made into a fohawk.

I shook him awake. He mumbled and turned away from me. I shook him and he turned over and cracked his eyes enough. When he saw my new do, his eyes shot open.

"What the hell happened to your hair?" He asked.

"I don't know I woke up it was like this! Yours is screwed up too dude!" I yelled.

He ran to the bathroom. He came out his fingers running through his hair in shock.

"Well well, the newbies are at it already? Aren't they best friends? Phonies." Somebody said.

I turned around to see Mr. Holmes and some kid standing there.

"Well now that you two are awake and have seen your new hairdo's meet Holden Caulfield." Mr. Holmes said.

Holden looked about 24 years old, he had grey hair which he quicky covered up with a red hunting cap. He sounded very cynical and mean.

"Well follow us newbies, I heard you two are supposed to be smart. Come on." Holden said.

I really did not like this guy. I hoped who ever was in the team was nicer than him.

We were lead down some hallways and into this big conference room. Where a bunch of other people were standing and sitting around.

We were sat down, and Mr. Holmes introduced us.

The first guy was a man that looked to be about 28, from what I could see of his face, for half of his face was covered by a white mask. He had slicked back black hair with green eyes.

"Hello Isaiah and Ichabod, my name is Erik." He said with a slight French accent.

"Erik is our main scout/reconnaissance man, he achieved deathly quiet and speed while he was creeping around the Paris Opera house." Mr. Holmes said.

"Didn't they make a musical out of that?" I asked

"Next person." Mr. Holmes said quickly.

Next we came to a man with ginger hair, he was tanned nicely, he had brown hair. Yet there was something off about him, something I couldn't describe.

"My name is Dexter Morgan." He said.

"Dexter is more commonly an assassin/lab guy. He is very good about finding out things about our enemies."

Moving on I recognized this guy, it was the guy with the handelbar mustach.

"This is my assistent Watson. He is a good fighter and will always have ones rear."

We moved on next was a women, she looked only to be about 22, she had blond hair bleached with exposure to the sun, she was very pretty.

"Hey y'all, my name is Scout Finich." She said in a southern accent, she sounded like she was from Alabama.

"Scout here is another one of our younger recurits. She is being looked at for technical skills such as hacking, she is also a useful lock picker as well as useful with persuading people."

We came across another man, he was about 30, he came off as suave, very smooth, he had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Bond, James Bond." He said.

I saw Scout blush, and for some reason I felt jealous.

"He is pretty self explanatory. Moving on." Mr. Holmes said.

Finally Holden was the last.

"Guess you know me, the name is Holden Caulfield." He said.

"Holden is actually really good at reading emtions, people and is pretty much a human lie detector."He said taking a breath in between sentances This is the Team boys and madame,, now its time for training, it will be rough but soon we will have three rigoursly trained new team members. Erik will show you to your rooms and we start tomorrow."

Erik got up and bowed. He then led us to some dormitories. Where oddly enough Scout and I were paired up for roommates, luckily Ichabod was the next room over.

We both got into our pj's which luckily were supplied for this endeavor. We both got into the beds and I stared at the celing for a while not being able to sleep.

"Can't sleep either huh?" Scout asked.

"Nah, I just can't. So since we are going to be teammates better learn each others story." I said.

"That would be neat, where you from?" Scout asked me.

"New York. I've been floating around foster care with Ichabod since I was 12."

"Why? Did your parents die?"

"Yeah, car wreck. I lived with some different foster familes until I went to college where they put me here. That's my life story."

She smiled, "not much excitement, but still. Well you know my name is Scout, and like you I have been floating around foster care for a while. But I never stuck around for long. I have been pretty much going anywhere, but I was lucky enough to be picked up by the team. That's my life story."

"You know you are actually really nice, which is weird cause you are really pretty too."

She turned her head and stared at me.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Most pretty girls are bitches according to my personal expierences, I've heard some were nice but I never met one."

We ended up talking for a while until we both fell asleep. That was the best night I could remember having for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am new to mibba, and realized I do not have to number my chapters like I have been doing, so sorry if it annoys you.