Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

you've done enougH

Scouts POV

I sat at a terminal. Banging away at the keyboard trying to figure out how to help Holden crack this thing.

We had all met up after Holden and Watson had charged in after Jake. The whole team was assembled. We had found this room after we met up with some Death Watch who had pointed this room out.

My ribs still hurt like hell every time I took a breathe. Making me breathe slowly. It felt like someone was punching me in the side over and over again.

Jake walked up next to me. I looked up at him.

"Holmes has some medics, he wants you top side." He told me.

"No Jake I'm staying. That's final." I said standing up slowly.

"He thought you would say that."

I felt a prick in my arm. I looked down, there was a syringe. I looked Jake in the eyes.

"No, don't do this, I have to help." I begged.

"I'm sorry Scout." That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Jake's POV

"He thought you would say that."

I injected her with the syringe Mr. Holmes had given me. She started to sway but looked me dead in the eyes.

"No, don't do this, I have to help.". She begged.

"I'm sorry Scout."

She started to fall, I grabbed her before she hit the floor. I carried her over and put her on the stretcher. They strapped her in and took her away.

I walked over to Mr. Holmes and told him it was done.

"Now we go into that fun house" Holden began "we're in."