Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 42 hospital

Scouts POV

I was still strapped to a stretcher. They had loaded me into a helicopter over several wounded men. While on it two of the medics fussed over me ignoring the man who could barely keep his intestines in. I guess me being member of the team made me more important over other soldiers.

My ribs still hurt like hell. Though the medics had begun to jack me up on a shit ton of morphine. I could tell because the pain was slowly easing away. I was wondering if I would have an addiction afterwards because I saw a lot of syringes go into me.

We landed on the roof of a hospital. I had forgotten we were only thirty minutes from Berlin. They took me off the stretcher and put me onto a gurney. They wheeled me into the hospital, shouting things at me in German. I yelled at them that I didn't understand. They switched tatics and began yelling things at me in broken english.

A young doctor walked up to me he told me in perfect English that they were going to perform surgery on me to help fix my ribs. Also they were going to have to re break them because while set almost correct there were a few set incorrectly.

They wheeled me into surgery and placed the mask over my mouth. I slowly fell into the abyss of sleep until it was all black.