Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 45 Escape

We walked along the dark damp tunnel it was creepy and there was rats. Katrina must have hated rats because she jumped twenty feet into the air and onto my back when one crawled across her foot. I smirked and we kept walking.

I heard a chuckle followed by a scream, which could be one thing. The awful heretic scream. I ran up and checked the corner. No doubt they were coming right at us.

"They're coming! Get ready!" I yelled.

I handed my pistol to Katrina, it was a black and gold USP .45, and two clips of ammo.

"Aim for the head." Was all I could say.

I aimed my AK-47 and kneeled down so Isaiah could aim over me. The screams and screeches got louder until they turned the corner. When they did I opened fire and the first few dropped like flies. But they kept on coming. I maintained my cool and kept up a steady rate of fire. Taking out several more heretics. My gun clicked empty, I reloaded quickly and fired more bullets into the crowd.

Luckily the herd started to thin. I picked off the last few off and we continued forward. We came to a heavy steel plated door with a retinal scanner. Katrina put her eyes on the scanner and the door opened.

There was a car. It was a van, an old black van. One that you wouldn't know anyone special was driving. We got in and I found the keys on the dashboard. I put the keys in the ignition and we drove off.

We drove out of Moscow. It was J.D. and I in the front seat, and the other three in the back.

"Isaiah once we get to the airport where are we going?' I asked.

"Let's go to England I hear they have great appletini's." J.D. said.

"Ichabod please s..." I began before I heard a loud slap.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Ichabod just bitch slapped J.D., it was funnier than hell." Isaiah said.

"Shut up J.D. the one week we get stationed in France all you talked about was those god damn appletini's. I almost shot you in the stomach so you couldn't drink em any more." Ichabod said

"J.D. I would can it with the appletini's then. Isaiah where are we going?" I asked.

"Virgin Islands. There are a number of islands that are owned by the Team designed for these types of situations."

We drove off into the night. We were heading to the Virgin Islands. Hopefully things would go well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys quick note I will be ending this story after this mission............to put up the sequal. Yeah their will be a sequel and a number of characters will be dropped from main to guest and recurring characters.
Please comment and subscribe