Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 46 Island bound

The Virgin Islands
Jake's POV

The airplane landed and we got off of the plane. We went down to baggage and picked up our luggage. I laughed as I saw Isaiah's new hair. He scowled.

We landed in London and had bought suitcases and clothes. We also dyed our hair and Isaiah fell asleep while the hair dye was still in his hair, we had to bleach it out until it was snow white. It cracked me up to look at it. Anyway my blond hair had been dyed black, Katrina's was blonde and she didn't look to shabby as one, Ichabod's was brown and. Back into a fohawk, and J.D. had apparently gotten new mousse.

We got off, caught a taxi to get into a boat to drive to the island where we would be staying. The house was very big, we could each have our own individual rooms but I was rooming with Katrina because I needed to protect her and keep up the idea that we were a couple for my cover.

When we got there we simply put our baggage into our rooms. It was an exhausting fight and all I wanted to do was watch a movie that wasn't Last Holiday. J.D ended us putting on Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I listened as the theme song began to play.

Our World's about to break.
Tormenting and Attacked
Lost from when we wake
With no way to go back
I'm Standing on my own.
But now I'm not alone
(Avengers Assemble).

Always we will fight as one,
Till the battle's won
with evil on the run
we never come undone

Assembled we are strong
Forever fight as one
Assembled we are strong
Forever fight as one

"It is like you guys." Katrina said after it was over.

"Why?"

"You will fight until the battles won and you will never come undone."

"Okay, thank you?" J.D said confused.

'I'm going to bed now." Katrina said.

"I will be right along." I told her.

I also have a bedtime now. When she wants to go to bed I have to go too. She walked off down the hall.

"Hit that for me would you?" J.D said.

I slapped him and he winced.

"That is our client dude, her father is among the most important people in the world I would watch what you say." I said as I went to bed.

Katrina was allready curled up into a ball on the king size bed and was fast asleep. I quickly brushed my teeth and got into bed with her. Pulling a sheet over her and wrapping my arm around her. I fell into sleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe

Thanks to the following people for commenting
Ravennightmare1
Ihustlehard111
Chinadoll
Alexander Bernadotte
Floe239