Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 48 A little more Russian romance

3 weeks later

Jake's POV

I had spent the last three weeks with Katrina, and they had been wonderful. With her father being in a state of power we had to keep our romance a secret. Pretty much stating we would be all over each other the minute the guys walked outside to head to the mainland for supplies. When they left we ended up going for a walk on the beach.

We walked on the beach, we sat down behind a rock shaded by a palm tree. She laid into me.

"Do you know what Russian's do when they get chilly?" She asked me.

"Play chess?" I asked.

"Very funny Mr. Powers. But I will show you."

She began to kiss me, and the kisses grew hungrier as they went along. It was time once again for a little Russian romance.

************
Sometime later that afternoon
Jake's POV

"Katrina, you've taken four showers already. Do you have OCD or something I need to know about?" I said.

"That is the last time we have sex on a beach, I got sand everywhere!" She yelled.

"Fine, I'll leave you to it."

I walked out into the bedroom and laid back on the bed. I closed my eyes until I heard the shower turn off. I heard her open the door and rummage for some clothes.

"No need darlin, I already seen you naked." I said.

"Pervert." She said.

I smirked and kept my eyes closed. She told me when she was dressed. We went into the kitchen to get something to eat. We decided on sandwiches I heard the front door open with a bang.

I turned around to see some guy wearing a mask standing there. He held a knife and wore a jumpsuit. He walked forward and swung at me. I managed to dodge it. I pulled my pistol out and shot him four times in the chest. He shrugged it off and continued forward.

"Katrina run!" I yelled while rolling to dodge another knife swing.

I shot the lug in the head and he fell over. Only to groan begin to get back up. I shot him again and ran after Katrina. I hit the security button which activated the built in security systems. A steel door slammed shut behind me. I grabbed Katrina and opened the weapon vault, grabbing an M16 and ammo for me. We ran to an underground tunnel designed for us to escape if needed.

It lead to the dock where a boat was waiting for us. Getting into the boat I pulled the cord and the boat's engine roared to life. We drove off.

"Damn, they sent him out of everyone." I said.

"Who was it?" Katrina asked.

"Michael Myers, and he is never going to stop until we're dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks tothe following people for commenting
Ravennightmare1
Ihustlehard111
Chinadoll
Alexander Bernadotte
Floe239