Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 5 training

Chapter 5 training

I was woken up early the next morning by some guy who threw a package at me.

I opened it to see a uniform in my size it was black and quite honestly looked like a swat team's uniform, I put it on and looked over to see Scout not awake yet. I went over and shook her awake. She woke up and put the uniform on as well, we were then hearded downstairs to a cafeteria.

We were served some, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. Ichabod and his roommate had found us. His roommate's name was Jake Wilson. He had shaggy blond hair with blue eyes. His face bore a ton of scars as if someone went at him with a wood chipper. He seemed really friendly though.

We talked and laughed until we were buzzed, we put our trays in dirty dishes pile and we were ushured into a room, all 20 of us. We were given a holomap where you could plug in where you wanted to go and it would show you. We were then broken up into teams, luckily it was Ichabod, Scout, Jake, and I. Then thet handed us our schedule. First class, weapons training.

We plugged the room number into the holomap, an arrow appeared. We followed it until we got into a huge room with many different types of guns.

Our instructor was a big burly man. He was balding on top but the hair he had left was brown. He had these huge green eyes that seemed to stare into your soul.

He walked over and handed us each a pistol. I looked at it nervously.

"Do you know why I gave each of you these pistols?" He asked.

Even I didn't know that answer. Luckily he went on to explain that the guns were not loaded and we spent the whole time taking it apart until we knew how it worked inside and out.

Next we went to battle tactics and history. Punching in the nesscary numbers we were lead to the room. Pretty much it was on the seventh floor, we were on the second. We ended up sprinting in the door and all of us crashing onto the floor. The bell ringing shortly after.

"Well, well you made it. Take you seats." A person with a familar british accent said.

I looked up from the ground to see Mr. Holmes. I got up taking my seat.

"Mr. Holmes?" Ichabod asked.

"Yes Ichabod?" He replied.

"What is the deal with these teams? Or who's being assigned to who?"

"Well we have several different teams, and your four will be going ours, the only reason that Jacob was not introduced was because we had introduced him to the team earlier. The other 16 will mix and match with our team but unless absolutly nesscary will not become a permenant part of our team. Understood?"

We nodded and he started on battle strategies and the like. Soon after though the bell rang and we headed for our last class, gym. Rushing to the gymnaism. We saw our instructor, Mr. Thor.

Mr. Thor was huge! His arms and legs looked like tree trunks. He had a buzzcut with small beady eyes.

We walked in and he barked at us to start sprinting until he said stop. We ended up sprinting for a half hour straight. After that we did various exercises that tired each muscle in our body to the point of exhaustion.

After an hour and a half of that grueling exercise the four of us were done for the day. We ended up slumping on each others shoulders trying to get back to our rooms. When Scout and I got back to our room we collapsed on my bed. Luckily these were big enough for two people.

I looked over to see that our stuff from wherever we had last lived had been moved into here.

I saw Scout smile. We were holding each other in each others arms. I doubt it was because we liked each other like that but more towards we couldn't move we were so sore.

I heard a door open and in walked Erik.

"Hello love birds." He said pulling a chair up.

"We are not love birds." I said.

"Ha ha, Mr. Thor?"

"Yes. I don't think I will move again for a week." Scout said.

I heard a snap and I looked up. Apprently Erik had taken a picture.

"Now if we could have a kiss this would be perfect." Erik said with a chuckle.

"Erik I would flip you off but I can't move my arms." I said.

"Besides we just met yesterday." Scout chipped in.

"Oh come on, just a small one." He said holding the camera up.

"Alright, if it will shut you up." I said.

I leaned in and kissed her. It felt like something ignited. Her lips were so soft, we ended up kissing for longer than a few seconds, I'd say it strected to about a minute. When I pulled away I looked at her and into her eyes, her beautiful eyes.

Scouts POV

"Alright, if it will shut you up." Isaiah said.

He leaned in and kissed me. I felt something light up inside me, spreading throughout my body. We ended up kissing for close to a minute, almost making out. When we pulled away we looked at each other.

"That was perfect you two!" Erik said with excitement.

"Time for a shower you and I reek." I said.

He helped me hobble to the bathroom where he slumped on the outside as I pushed the door shut.

I pulled off my uniform and got into the shower, the warm water soothing my aching muscles slightly. I thought over the kiss, did it mean anything? I decided not to dwell on it and just tried to relax.

Isaiah's POV

She shut the door behind her and I slumped onto the door.

"That was something was it not?" Erik asked.

I finally had enough energy to finally flip him off.

"You like her, it is obivous." Erik said

"Erik, what's do we do now? I mean now that training is over for the day?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"You relax. The team is very good at training for a few hour and granting the best results. I don't know how it works it just does."

"So its like school with no homework?"

"Pretty much."

"Do we have to put our uniforms back on or what is the drill?"

"There will be something that come around and pick it up. They will hand you a clean uniform until you get seven. Then you will wear them until they are all dirty and then it will be picked up. Just leave it outside and put some regular cloths on. Well I need to be going." He finished, putting the chair back and walking out of the room.

I walked over to the suitcase that was supposdly full of my things. Opening it up I found my Ipod and my Ipod clock. I hooked them both up and Smells like Teen Spirit came on. I jammed to that until Scout came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. I covered my eyes and shuffled to the bathroom.

After I showered I was greeted to the sound of that Justin Bieber/Slipknot mash up Psychosocial Baby. Only it was coming from Scouts Ipod.
I saw her jamming to that.

"Really? That mash up?" I said.

"You gotta listen to it to like it." She said in response.

So she started it over again and when it was done I could say it wasn't that bad actually.

Shortly after we headed to the rec room to try and relax. We met up with Jake and Ichabod there and we hung out for a while. The rest of the night was rather uneventful. We had dinner hung out some more and then went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really fun, please message to let me know what you think or any ideas you may have or if I am just doing something wrong.