Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

chapter 6 Graduation

Isaiah's POV

It has been three months since our first day of training. Our group, Jake, Ichabod, Scout and I were graduating top of our class. Soon we would be going to secret missions with the team.

You all are probably wondering what's happened between me and Scout. The answer is not much. At times there was some tension but we usually could stand to be around each other. Ichabod and Jake always teased me about that and told me I should ask her out. Well I finally broke in and was going to ask her out today.

We were both getting dressed in our uniforms, oddly enough it was not akward anymore, we both had caught a peek of each other and that was that.

"Hey Scout?" I asked.

"Yes Isaiah?" She replied.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight after graduation?"

"Isaiah Sanders are you trying to ask me out?" She said in her southern accent that I loved. "Well I guess I will have to say yes."

If I did not have good control over myself my jaw would have dropped.

"Well awesome we will leave at around 7:00. That good?" I asked.

She nodded yes and walked out of the room. Shortly after that Ichabod and Jake walked in asking me what she said.

I told them she had said yes. And they slapped me on the back and congratulated me. Then we got up to go to the gym for graduation.

All 20 new recurits and soon to be Team members sat in the chairs, so graduation would pass pretty quickly. They called every bodies name, we walked up got our diploma, and walked back down and took our seats again. I sat and listened to Mr. Thor's speech, and he started crying, he really started crying. And he called us scum sucking crybabies during one gyn session.

We were then presented with a specialized pistol. That our instructors made for us. Mine was a sliver and black revolver that actually chambered 18 rounds but was not bulky. It was made by Mr. Holmes. Also in it was a holster, some bullets, and a license to carry, and conceal the weapon. A note was also in there, telling me best of luck.

After that we were dismissed, Scout ended up going with some other girls, and then I was grabbed by Ichabod and Jake. Who then tried to give me advice on what to wear, what to say all that good stuff. Hopefully everything will go well.

Scouts POV

After graduation was over Jenny and Sarah, two of the other recurits that I had became friends with. What? I need some friends who are girls too.

They took me back to Jenny's room. I looked over at her clock it was only 3:00.

"Its only three o clock, how long will this take?" I asked.

"Girl, beauty takes time." Sarah said.

Sarah and Jenny started on me, plucking, prodding, and poking at me. After an enternity they finally switched to make up. I took a look at the clock. It was 4:30. They had literaly taken an hour and a half to do god knows what to me. I felt brushes and various things being dragged across my face, it felt like they were dressing me up with Indian warpaint. When they finished with that, they showed me the clothes, it was a pair of jeans, a black tank top, a navy blue blazer type jacket, my holster for my new pistol and a pair of black cowgirl boots. I put all of this on. After I was done getting dressed the girls put me in front of a mirror.

I had to admit, I looked good. I don't know how they transformed me into the Belle of the ball. But they did.

"You look amazing Scout." Sarah said.

I smiled and looked over at the clock. It was 6:55.

Jenny quickly sprayed some perfume on me.

"You're perfect now!" She squealed.

"I still can't believe it took us that long for me to get ready." I said.

They giggled and we walked towards my room.

Isaiah's POV

"Alright man you look good, you smell good, you pretty much good." Jake said finishing me up.

I put my holster on, in case I would need it.

I walked outside, and I heard someone walking down the hall. It was Scout, and boy did she look amazing. She walked up to me.

"Well, shall we go?" I asked.

"Yes, let's." She replied with a smile.

"Wait you guys! A picture is needed." Ichabod said, pulling a camera out.

We smiled and posed, the camera clicked and then I took Scout's arm in mine and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note, I got a message once with someone calling me gay for describing certain things like this in another one of my stories I posted elsewhere. So please keep that to yourself. I am not gay, and have nothing against them, I just ahte being called something I am not.