Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 7 First Dates

Isaiah's POV

We pulled up to the resturant I had decided on. It was a greek resturant called My Big Fat Greek Restaurant.

The cab pulled to a stop, I got out and went over to her side of the cab. I opened the door and helped her out of the cab.

We walked in into the restaurant, and we were shown to our seats. Shortly after that I heard the sound of clapping, turning around I saw people holding each others shoulders doing what I presummed was some sort of traditional Greek dance. They grabbed the both of us as they were coming around, and we tried to mimic them, laughing all the way.

When that was over, we we're laughing and in a good mood. We ordered some drinks, cokes for the both of us. We started to talk. About things we liked, such as music, books, hobbies, things of the like.

"Scout Finch I knew I would find you eventually." Somebody said to us.

Scout looked up and immedaitly all the blood drained from her face.

I looked up to see some guy standing there. He immedatly sat down next to Scout and wrapped his arm around her. My hand dropped to the hilt of my gun. This guys was so creepy though, he had an aura that seemed to radiate malice and dispair.

"So what have you been doing?" He asked

"Not much, just graduated and got a job." She said, her voice filled with terror.

I had never seen her this scared before. I wonder who this guy was.

Our food came, the waitress set Scout's plate of food in front of her and mine in front of me. When she walked off the guy took her food from her, she did nothing to stop him.

"What did you do that for?" I asked, fury licking at my every word.

"She doesn't need it, she is much too fat." He said.

"Yes too fat." She replied meekly.

After that comment I clicked the safety off on my revolver. Something was about to go down.

He sat there and ate her food. After that I paid and we walked outside. He shoved her into his truck.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"Why, to my house of course. She is coming with me. Hope you don't mind." He said with a smile.

He got into the car and drove off. I quickly got out my holomap, and tapped on Scouts name. It had a tracking device to track down all the members of our team.

I followed behind them, using alleyways and the like to stay out of sight. Finally the stopped moving, and I ran to try and cover the distance.

Scout's POV

I was dragged by my arm, up into Jack's room. Jack was the guy who randomly showed up and took me away. He closed the door behind him. Then he hit me.

"You little bitch, you thought you could get away from me?" He said anger pouring out of his mouth.

I looked at him, he was so angry, his usual good looks had disappeared. He shoved me against the wall.

"You're gonna pay Scout. You're gonna pay for leaving me." He said slapping me again.

Then he started to kiss me. I tried to pull away but he held me fast. Then he forced me into the bedroom. He seemed to be in a hurry as all he did was pull my pants down and entered me.

I screamed for his to get off of me, but he wouldn't budge, I tried hitting him, but even with my training I can only do so much against a guy who is much bigger than me.

The front door opened with a bang, and into the bedroom came Isaiah. He had his revolver out.

"Get off of her you sick bastard." He said in rage undescribable.

He pulled his pants up and got up.

"Now sir, you wouldn't want to do anything rash. Would you?" He said trying to talk his way out of it.

"No I wouldn't." Isaiah said, pulling the trigger and shooting him in the chest.

He looked over at me and helped me get fully dressed, than he picked me up bridal style and walked me out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to take this oppertunity to say that in this chapter abusive releationships and rape was involved. I would like to put this as a side note. If you are living in an abusive relationship, leave him/her, they aren't worth it, they are as human as me or you. Simply put a bullet through the chest will work. And rape, DONT DO IT! Its wrong people, really it is. So don't do it.