Status: Expect Updates!

A Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Chapter 9 First Deployments

Isaiah's POV

Our team sat on a helicoptor, we were being dropped off in the German countryside.

Jake, Dexter, Ichabod, Erik, and I were being dropped off at some mansion where our soldiers had started to go missing.

The helicoptor hovered and started its descent. We got off off it when it was just above the ground. After it was gone we moved into the mansion, before I went in I checked my ammo making sure my ACR and my revolver was loaded. We moved in and split up into teams. Dexter, Jake, and I was Group A and Icahbod and Erik was Group B.

We moved into a dining hall, where we were greeted by gun fire. Jake kicked a table over a table and we covered behind it.
"Cease fire! Cease fire!" I heard a voice yell.

The gun fire stopped. I looked up, and I saw some marines, and various other infantry men hiding behind a crude barricade.

"Sergent Merrack?" Dexter asked.

"Yes sir!" One of the marines stood up.

He was a man of about average height, with the usual short cut hair of the miltary, he had green eyes. He looked like a born leader.

"What's happened here sergent?" I asked.

"Sir there's something wrong here. A few weeks ago we set up here because it was shelter and we needed a base out in the countryside. This was a point where soldiers could get supplies, medical treatment, things like that. About a week ago weird things started happening, soldiers started to disappear, weird noises came out of the walls. Then, out of nowhere we were attacked, all hell broke loose. When we were organized we barricaded some hallways and we held them off pretty well for awhile. But we started to become overrun. One night they ordered a big attack and we were scattered. And then you guys came along."

"Was there a huge event before things started to get weird?" Dexter asked.

"We found a bunch of tunnels and vaults underneath the house."

"Oh, no. We walked into a trap."

"What is going on?" Jake asked.

"We just waltzed into a monster house!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note the next chapter will be terms so you will not be confused and I don't have to bore you with lengthy explanations in the story.