Status: Four-shot about Cristiano Ronaldo {Complete}

Surprise!

Surprise Number 4

Manchester Evening News

"Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend,Valeria Martinez, of four years have broken their engagement off," is what an inside source says.this source prefers to be left anonymous.shs has also revealed that it had happened on Saturday,a week before the wedding.i don't know anything concerning this but the photographers will be out on the prowl trying to get pictures and glimpses of these two.i can say for everyone that nobody expected this to happen as they both looked so in love.I,Barbara Plyke, am among the people that were so surprised at the news.This was Barbara Plyke reporting in on football gossip,back to you,Sara."

Coleen grabbed the control and forcefully pressed the 'off' button."Who could this 'inside source' be?" she wondered aloud.She got up and headed toward the den,she put her ear up against the door and listened,she couldn't here anything,Coleen shrugged and with a smirk she locked the door from the outside and then went back to the sofa.

Back inside the den,Cristiano and Valeria sat face to face,staring at each other.Neither of the two were willing to make a move,Cristiano began to look at valeria,her usual glow wasn't there,in its place was a sadness that criatiano didn't like. Her eyes weren't looking at her,they were cast downwards,set on the cushion of the sofa,but from what he could see of her eyes,he noticed a bit of a red tint to them.Cristiano's hands twitched,yearning to touch her,but then the image of that picture came into his mind, "I know why you left me."

"You should know,it was your fault," Valeria said in a soft spoken voice.

Cristiano's jaw became slack and he sat there dumbfounded, "W-what?! H-how is it my fault that you have a son and a guy waiting for you back at your home?!"

Valeria snapped her head upwards with a puzzeled look that quickly turned to anger,"Eh? I don't have a son.i don't even have a guy back home.I was loyal in our relationship.Sorry, i can't say the same about you."

Criatiano had a baffled look on his face only increasing the confused look."Excuse me?!"

"Don't lie to me,Ronaldo.I know what you did.Going behind my back and sleeping around with some skank,telling me you love me and then saying it to that whore the same fucking thin-"He had the nerve to interrupt me.

"Skank?!Whore?! What the heck are you going on about? I never even looked at another woman since you accepted to date me."

I scoffed and crossed my arms,"Please,i highly doubt that."

Cristiano leaned back against the side of the sofa,"Hold on,i'm not understanding anything."

"You want to understand everything?! I'll explain everything. Hmm,well,lets see...oh,yeah,it all started yesterday.I went to see what was taking you so damn long at Old Trafford at about after an hour of waiting.What do i find?! I hear some woman moaning your name."i heatedly explained glaring at him at the end to put some emphasis on how angry i was at him.

Cristiano's confused look turned to a look of disbelief,and then he shook his head,not believing what she had just said," No,that's not possible."

If anything,this just seemed to fuel my anger more."NOT POSSIBLE?! Darling,Cristiano,now it's YOUR turn to explain why in the world it's not possible."

He was fighting hard to fight back a smirk,why? Well,he simply thought Valeria's spanish accent was so adorable that he just wanted to jump her every time he heard it,which happened to be all the time,but this wasn't an appropriate time for those kind of things.

"Well?"Valeria said snapping Cristiano out of his thoughts.

He racked his brain to remember what she had asked of him,"Well,i'll gladly tell you.It's not possible because i was off somewhere with Wayne,Rio,and Ryan preparing for something special to us,but everything got ruined."

"And where would this somewhere be? And what was that something special?"i asked,my curiosity getting the better of me.

Cristiano seemed to smirk at my questions of interrogation,"Do you REALLY want to know?"
~~~~

Coleen groaned,she had returned back to eavesdropping from behind the door after she had ran out of things to keep her busy."What are those two doing in there?" She hadn't heard anything besides some words that were a bit louder than the others,but she couldn't piece anything together.She got the key out and unlocked it,ready to see if they had killed each other.Just as she finished unlocking it,the doorknob jiggled and she went into panic mode for a second,regaining her composure,she quickly ran back to the livingroom and jumped onto the sofa.She heard footsteps and grabbed the closet thing:her purse.She dug her hands in and pulled some things out just as Cristiano and Valeria appeared.

"What are you doing?"Valeria asked giving her a weird look.

"Uh…searching through my...uh...bag,yeah,organizing is important,"Coleen said as she set her cellphone and wallet,the things she had pulled out,beside her.

"Right,anyway,Coleen,i'll see you later,"Valeria said as she and Cristiano headed toward the door.

Fearing for both of their lives,she sprinted off the sofa and toward them,"Where are you two going?"She knew how both of them could get when they're really mad.

"Well,Coleen,Valeria,here,needs to be proven wrong about something,"Cristiano said as he reached to grab Valeria's forearm,but she jerked away.

"Don't touch me."

Cristiano put his hands up,"Fine." His mood turned sour as Valeria gave him a suspicious stare,turning back around and leaving out the front door,heading toward her car.He sighed and,he too,headed for the door,"I'll explain later," he said to the confused woman sitting on the sofa.

Coleen was about to reply but he had already closed the door,"They better solve their issues."
~~~~

"We should've taken my car,"i mumbled as i sat strapped in the passenger seat.

"Doesn't matter what car we chose. What matters is that we need to clear things up."

I looked out the window where the sun was starting to go down,different colors splayed out across the sky," There's nothing to clear up. The engagement is off because you cheated on m-"

"How long will it enter that thick skull of yours that i didn't cheat!"He snapped as his knuckles visibly tightend around the steering wheel.

I jumped and fumbled with my bracelet,though Cristiano must've noticed that i got nervous.

"You still kept that?" He seemed surprised as his eyes went to the charms.

I blushed and slowly nodded,"Yeah,i couldn't let it go."The bracelet had a charm with his game initials “CR7” and then a heart and my initials “VD.” My birthstone and a cloud and then there was a little Manchester United Crest.It was about the the only thing i couldn't part with,other than my car.I could see Cristiano relax out of the corner of my eyes and then his hand came onto my knee.I looked at his hand and my eyes slowly traveled from his arm to his shoulder and up his face to finally land on his eyes.I was gonna take a chance on this and put my heart out on my sleeve."I love you,"I said in a soft voice,i don't know what made me tell him that but just looking into the dark chocolate brown eyes made me spill out most of my sacred thoughts.A slow nervous smile came onto my face as i waited for his response.

He looked at me with surprise and then his eyes softened and in the same soft tone he replied,"I love you too."

My smile became a bit bigger but we still had to solve the problems we were in right now.It turned silent again as i turned to look out the window.As we drove,i started to recognize the scenery.....the park.Why were we going to the park? Well,i don't know,but i wasn't going to ask right now.I just sat there awaiting for the reason he brought me here.I had been here before;infact
Cristiano was the one that showed it to me.This park was big,very big.He led me to a secluded area,but on the way there he covered my eyes with his hands.Instinctivelly,my hands went up to pull them away by his wrists.

"I'm not going to do anything bad,so calm down,"he whispered into my ear.

I sighed but nodded and let him lead me to……wherever he was leading me.I just hope it's not into a hole....not like he would do that or anything.I was getting a bit suspicious of where he was leading me to when we still kept walking,"Are we almost there?"

"Almost,"he whispered in my ear."But hold on,i have to make a call."

A shiver went down my spine that caused some goosebumps to appear along my skin."Fine."His hands left my body and he went off somewhere.I thought he would be far away enough so i reached up to take the blindfold off.

"Don't even try to take off that blindfold."

I huffed and crossed my arms drifting off into my thoughts.Why weren't we at each other's throats right now? He says he didn't cheat on me but should i believe him? And what about me. He keeps sayin that i have a family? Well of course i have a family,Doesnt everyone?

"Are you cold?"Cristiano asked,cutting my train of thought.I shivered and i could practically tell a smirk came onto his face,seeing the effect he had on me was still there.

I blushed,"N-no,i'm fine."We walked a little more before we stopped.Cristiano took the blindfold off and my eyes looked at where we were.I gasped as i looked at the view,"Cris…"
I saw a table and two chairs facing toward the setting sun to see it go down. Candles were around the setting in what i identified to be in a heart shape.Candles were also in the middle of the table,but wait he couldn't of done this while he was with me-

"I called Wayne,Ryan and Rio to light them back up again,"

I walked around and admired it,"But Cris,they couldn't have done this in just that bit
of time from when you called the-wait,again?"

He shrugged,"Well,yeah,this is where i was after the game with Wayne,Ryan,and Rio."

Okay,now i was officially confused,"How long did this take you?"

"About an hour because the heart wasn't even in both sides,then Ryan said his back hurt so we had to take a brea-"

I launched myself at him,attaching my lips to his.I mentally smacked myself for being so bold but that went right out the window when i felt his strong muscular arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull me closer to him,lips kissing back,unleashing everything that had been on a stop since that day.I could feel his tongue wanting entrance and i gladly opened up for him.We continued but unfortunately air and my cellphone ringing caused us to pull apart.

"Leave it,"Cristiano said as he buried his face in the side of my neck,giving slight butterfly kisses.

I sighed in content,"What if it's important?" I didn't wait for a reply and just reached into my back pocket and ansered."Hello?"

"VALERIA!!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and sighed loudly as i figured out who it was,"What do you want,Max?"

Cristiano lifted his head and hugged me closer to him,my head pressed sideways against his chest since he was taller than me.

"Where the hell are you? i called Coleen's house but she wouldn't give me a direct answer where the hell are you?!"

The phone was taken away from my grasp and somebody else answered for me.

"MY fiancée is with her future husband."And then he hung up handing me my phone back with just six words,"We'll need to change you're number."

I was stunned and delighted,but the happy part beat the shock by plenty.I,in my excitement wrapped
my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to meet mine…My Future Husband…

~~~~~~

Max angrily slammed his phone down on Valeria's coffee table,"Bastardo." bastard.Fabiano watched his dad with sleepy green eyes from his spot on the electronic swing."Tengo que dicirle a Karina." I have to tell Karina. He grabbed his phone again and push her speed dial button while focusing on the ticking clock on opposite to him,once she had answered he fired off,"Karina,tengo algo importante que dicirte." Karina, i have something important to tell you.

"Max?"

He froze,Oh,no.

"Max? Who's Karina? Max?"

He had dialed the wrong number,how could he have beeen so stupid."H-Hola,Valeria."

"Contestame." Answer me.

"Uhh…"Max's smart response only increased Valeria's suspicion.

"Karina?Are you talking about Karina Marlen?"Valeria knew that vile woman who was only with Cristiano for the publicity and money.

"W-what?! NO! I d-don't know who that is!" He was defensive and cautious,and that was his first mistake.

"You're a bad liar,Max.What do you have with her?Is she planning something?Max?! Answer me! Don't just stand there and cover for her!"

"I'm not!"Okay,he thought.I have two choices.A.)Come clean and rat out Karina,but risk being kicked out of Val's life or B.) Keep lying to Val and when it blows up in my face get kicked out of her life for sure and forget i even knew her but get to spend some limited time with her.
He had to make a choice.Now,which one should it be…
~~~~~~~

I couldn’t believe Max.Cristiano and i drove back to my home.Cristiano obviously wasn’t happy since Max had ruined our ....reunion.Yeah,lets call it that,and what about me? Max didn’t deserve to be close to me,not after what he just said and he thinks he can make it up to me?....pfff,yeah right.
~~~~~~~

“Max,we are in danger meeting up here.”Karina said as she picked up a red throw pillow with a disgusted look on her face and then dropping it like it was a rancid piece of cheese. “Red?everywhere? Seriously,this room needs a makeover.”
“Karina,focus,Valeria can get back at anytime,”Max said as he checked the windows,but it was hard to see with nighttime quickly approaching.
Karina sat down on the white couch and crossed her legs,spreading her arms out across the top of it, “What now?”
~~~~~~~

I walked up to my house and i reached to open the door,but—

Cristiano grabbed my arm, “How do you know he isnt lying? He likes you,more like
he’s obsessed going this far to have you with him.Huh?”

I looked between him and the door, “Guess,we’ll just have to find out.”I pulled my arm out of his grasp and headed back to my front door,wrenching it open i stared at what i found, “So,It’s true.”I looked at that woman as she quickly stood up.

“Maximiliano? What did you do?” Karina looked at Max and then back to me and then back to Max. “You set me up!”

“Sorry,Karina,i just couldn’t do it.”

“You wimp! I knew i couldn’t trust you! You’re blind to think that She still cares about You!”

Cristiano stood beside me and grasped my hand.Karina seemed to notice since she got a hateful look on her face.

“So the two of you are back together again? Thank me for letting the press know about you’r....split.”

I stood there glaring at her, “Get out of my house.”

She grabbed her phone off my couch, “Oh,and one more thing before i go.I planned all this.Maximiliano here was just another piece of the plan but he seemed to go along with the plan too quickly,never a hint of hesitation.Yes,i admit it,i was the one that sent you,Cristiano,that picture of Maximiliano,his baby,and of her.You,Valeria,when you went to Old Trafford to check on Cristiano.In the lockeroom,it was a dear security guard and i who were in there.I know when to quit.”
She pushed herself between me and Cristiano and out the door,hailing a taxi outside.

I was shocked and tears started gathering in my eyes, “She...planned this...”

A vase hitting the ground drew my attention and eyes to Max,who had walked backwards into a sidetable that had held that vase. He flinched, “Valeria...i’m sorry.”

“Get out.”

“But fabiano i—”

“She’ll take care of him and then we’ll bring him to you,”Cristiano said as his hand ran up and down my back,trying to soothe me.

“Fine.”He slammed the door behide him.

“You okay?”Cristiano asked with a soft smile as he stepped in front of me.

I slowly nodded, “Cristiano?”

“Si,nena?” Yes,baby?

“Was it true?...What you said in the park?...”

He smiled and chuckled a bit, “Yes,it was.If i could.I would get married to you over and over again.”

“Well,Cris...”I slowly said,not sure how he was going to react about what i was going to say.

“Yeah?”He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on top of my head.

“I think i’m pregnant.”I didn’t hear anything,but him tensing up and then relaxing.

“That’s great!”I could sense a smile in his voice,even though i couldn’t actually see him. “’Bout time Cristiano Jr. made himself known.”

I laughed and wiped at my eyes, “It could be a girl,you know.”

“Nah,i have a feeling that it’s gonna be a boy.”

“Wait,i have to say this.”I said as i wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head in his chest.

“What?”He questioned.

“I was gonna say it after i told you,but you got a bit carried away,so guess it doesn’t have as much effect but....Surprise!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I FINALLY got this one done.I will write one about Fernando Torres,which will be my next one,but i don't know how many parts it will have.So for the ones that subscribed,enjoy.And anybody who reads this,comment.

.....please,please,please comment. Thanks. :~}