Status: Active/Unfinished

My New Addiction

Love Your Friends, Die Laughing

Stephen

The Dirty Work tour kicked off pretty well and we've been playing some swell shows. We hung around the newly acquired bus that was given to us for the duration of the tour. It took a while to me to absorb the fact that we have a bus all to ourselves. I found comfort in the built-in bunks which were pretty huge than the bunks I’ve seen. It was huge enough for me to comfortably sit up without hitting my head. I don’t know how the rest of the bunks are since I never got to look around, but mine was apparently larger than anyone else's. I honestly didn't know what to do so I spent the entire day on my laptop, lurking around websites and tags.

"Hey, Jess," I shout at the girl lying below my bunk, adjusting to our new environment. "Jephen exists."
"What?" she laughed as she peeked at my bunk. I was sandwiched between Jess and Jobe. 6 bunks, 3 on the left and 3 on the right with a huge back lounge and more amenities to keep us amused for about 3 months. The bus seemed to hold the entity of the band well. Three weeks have passed since tour began and I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Jephen." I laugh even more at the thought.
"What on earth is that?" she came up from the bunk below, hovering beside me to get a full view of my laptop. I watch her as eyes glued to the screen as she scrolled past a few posts.
"This," I close my laptop, put it aside and pulled her towards me for a kiss. The bunks were small, but apparently big enough for me to sit up. I held her closer to my body, clearing the space between us. My kisses moved down from her lips, down to her neck then to her perfect shoulders. A perk of the bunk: it had curtains, perfect for privacy.
"Jephen." I felt her smile even in the dark. It wasn't until Jess was able to unzip my pants until we heard Brian's sound of cockblocking.

"We're not even past the 24-hour mark yet and you guys decide to bless the bus already." Brian shouted from the bunk on the other side.
"We've done it in the hotel," Jess screamed right at Brian as she peeked out of the curtains.
"JESUS CHRIST." Brian shouted. "You guys are gross."
"Brian just wants to join in on us," I said right at him.
"That's not a very bad idea, let me just climb down to your bunk and-"
"JFC, Brian. If you dare to open the curtains, I will cut your balls off." Jess said, fumbling to get her shirt back on.
"Kidding, you guys. Chill." Brian replied. "I want my balls to exist so I'll just get a fucking sandwich."

"Where were we?" I asked Jess jokingly as I flicked the bunk light back off.
"Brian ruined the mood for me." she replied, frowning. I kissed her forehead as she rest her head on my shoulder.
"What mood?" I reply with a laugh.
"Fuck it-" she said right back with a yawn.
"Just sleep." I say, wrapping her in a warm hug before dozing off right beside my Jessica.

----------------------

"Someone got laid!" Jobe exclaimed as I move out of my bunk. I manage to shove the finger to Jobe early in the morning... Too much alcohol fucks up my body clock.
"What time is it?" I ask,
"2 or 3, I think."
"Aren't we supposed to have rehearsals? Where the hell are we?!" confused as I was, I sat down right across Jobe, admiring the lights behind him as the bus moved forth to our destination.
"…in the morning, Stephen." Jobe said, flicking his fingers on his iPhone. "2:46 to be exact."
"Jobe, what on earth-" I turn my head to face whoever was speaking. Of all people, I saw Courtney coming down from the uppermost bunk. "Oh my god, Stephen." she said, just as surprised as I was.

"Holy Balls... If someone got laid tonight, it wasn't me. Plot twist: Jephen isn't the only thing that exists in the band..."
"Jephen, what on earth is a Jephen?!" Courtney asks as she walked towards us.
"The Jess x Stephen 'love team'" I explained as Courtney sat beside Jobe, putting the last few words in quotation marks, "I'll show you guys the sex tape if you guys hand me yours!"
"What sex tape?!" Jobe asks. "Courtney and I didn't make-"
"Bingo!" I said, my hand was a pretend gun and I just shot Jobe right on the head.
"Stephen James, you will be the death of me." Courtney replied, glaring into my very soul. "It's not what you think it is."
"Well, for one, there's a massive hickey on your neck, plus, your shirt's on backwards AND you just came out of Jobe's bunk." I said, pointing out everything wrong in this picture.
"This is all your fault!" Courtney covered her neck with her hand then smacking Jobe right on his arm with the other one.
"Well, eventually, someone had to find out." Jobe said, this conversation getting weirder and weirder every minute.
"You guys," I sandwiched myself between the comfortable secret couple sitting on the bus' bench, and then putting my arms around both parties. "Your secret's safe with me."
"Hey Jobe," Courtney peeked with a smile on her face. "Want another round?"
"Jesus Christ." I sprung up from where I was seated. "Don't get jizz all over us when you do it."

The unusually silent Joshua gave me the finger as I headed back to my empty bunk. I can hear Jobe and Courtney were still in the front lounge, probably sorting things out. This caught me by surprise, really. Never ever saw than one coming. Jobe wasn't the type to settle down. The entire boy wanted was a little fun. Maybe Courtney would make Jobe realize things and could probably get his shit together. I'm just glad my buddies are having a swell time as much as I do. I'm not the only one here who deserves some love. I had Jess, Jobe had Courtney, Brian's on his way to recovery from Chelsea, and John, Well, John was John. He's yet to find the right girl. I opened Jess' curtains lightly to catch a glimpse of her before I went back to bed. I plant a soft kiss on her forehead then climbed back up to my humble abode. I dreamt of her that night, it was just us, staring right into space. I then realized that Jess was no longer my dream girl. She's better than my dream girl. Jess is real and so was Jephen. (I still can't help but laugh at the thought of "Jephen.") Glad to say, I slept well with a smile on my face and all this was brought onto by my fantastic life.
♠ ♠ ♠
yah okay cool