Status: Active, bro.

We Can Make This Last

Taylor's got four years left to live. She's only got one friend and her mother and father treat her bad. She's got nothing else to do. What's the point? Plus her best friend and boyfriend left her freshman year to go for their two seperate bands, and they promised they'd come back.

They never did.

Now, twenty and having four more years to go until she dies, she goes to a concert for her first "Live Like Your Dying" days, in which she wins something and realizes that the bassist of Escape the Fate is her past boyfriend and that the singer of Black Veil Brides is her best friend.

She's in no hurry to forgive them, and it's not making her forgive them any easier since they kidnap her for the rest of the tour and intend on her to accompany them on warped tour.

And it's scary... band drama is scary. Max is still infatuated with her, and she him, but Andy's been acting like the perfect best friend... and sometimes more... and what's Falling in Reverse and why is Max so tense about them going to warped?
And not to menton Ricky "Horror" and Shawn Milke are practically worshipping Taylor at her feet, and it makes her giddy.

But she can do without band drama. Please.
  1. Prologue
  2. One
  3. Two
    Third Person Omniscient, I Believe. It's Definitely Third Person, Though.
  4. Three
  5. Four
  6. Five
  7. Six
  8. Seven
  9. Author's Note