Irreversible

Olive

The day after I was told I was being moved, I was.

Dr. Bells got me ready in clothes he had gone and bought for me when he had found out I was being moved in with him. I stood in front of the mirror in my hospital rooms bathroom staring at myself grumpily. My hair was limp and stringy, I looked thinner then ever, my new cloths hung off me, and red dots lined my arms from needles and IVs.

Pouting I walked out of the bathroom and watched Dr. Bells finish puffing the pillow for the next rooms attendant.

"Something wrong, Olly?" He hummed, dropping needles into a hazardous waste bin on the wall. I shrugged and kicked at nothing with my bare foot. "Olive, if something is bothering you, tell me. Please?"

"Will my sissy be able to come visit me whenever she wants to?" Dr. Bells smiled and stroked my hair back.

"Of course." He said tenderly as he took my hand and helped me into the wheelchair I felt so tiny in. "Either me or Danielle will always be there. Most likely me, if I'm not called off."

He smiled at nurses as we passed them, when we were stopped by one with long blond hair. She smiled when Dr. Bells stopped.

"You behave dear. Be nice to Dr. Bells." She pet my hair and I saw tears dripping down her cheeks as she stood up, said good-bye to Dr. Bells and walked away, down the hall. I looked up at Dr. Bells, confused.

"That was Nurse Lilly. She was your private nurse. She lost her daughter the same day you came in." He spoke softly.

"The same day I lost my mommy?"

"Yes."

"Will she come to visit too?"

"Everyday, Olive. Everyday."

_____________________

We got home at noon, to a lunch of the most delicious food I had ever tasted.

"Thank-you." I whispered, hugging Danielle around the waist for what felt like the first time to me, but must really have been the twentieth. He chuckled and stroked a comb through my tangled hair. "OW!"

"Sorry, sweetie." He murmured, shaking my shoulder softly.

"It 'urts."

"No pouting now, I hear your sister's coming tomorrow." I grinned and wrapped my arms around his waist once again.

"Thank-you.
♠ ♠ ♠
First thing I thought well starting to write this chapter: "Uhhhhghghghghghghghghhhh, don't wanananananan~!" Because I thought the Internet would freeze. :/
But luckily it didn't and I got through it without any misadventures with my grandparent telling me to watch my mouth because I would have undoubtedly swore at the computer if it had froze. .3.

Danielle: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/chibicerberus/SVanimeguyNEW.jpg