Think Romance Then Think the Exact Opposite

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you would've had more oxygen at birth?

Chase woke up early for a monday morning. So she just simply showered and actually ate brekfast today. She arrived at school early too and quickly went to the libary in hope's of avoiding Ben. Chase and Ben had never gotten along. He hated her and she hated him end of story.

Chase was standing in the long line to check out a book. In her hands she had a copy of how to kill a mocking-bird. She had read it a few times before but was reading it again for fun.

She suddenly felt somebody grope hee behind so she turned around and smacked the person before looking who it was. And suprise suprise it was the infamous Ben.

" Oh it's you" She said rolling her eyes and turning back to the libarian.

" Don't look dissapointed or anything Chase" He told her getting really close behind her.

" I'll be honest with you Ben I was dissapointed that your mom didn't do an abortion" Chase told him looking into his eyes turning herself back around.

Ben started to clap sarcastically " Wow that was amazing you could do that professionally" He told her laughing the whole time.

" At least I can do something professional, other then being a professional asshole" She told him. Finally the line had moved so she got her book out.

Ben grabbed the book out of her hand's before she had even fully turned around.

" Wow this is a gay book" He said looking at the cover then threw it back at her.

" Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd have enough oxygen at birth?" She asked him and left before he could actaully reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count:290
Notes: I love reading insults online