Think Romance Then Think the Exact Opposite

Smack that all on da floor

“Oh god that was the most amazing thing I have ever felt in my life” Jenna moaned trying to gain her breathe.

Suddenly a thought struck her mind.

“Ben where are you going?” She asked seeing that he was getting dressed.

“You bore me” He told her before closing her door and left.

Chase was sitting in her room laying on her bed-not nessicarly trying to sleep but find something to occupy her time. The phone was ringing so she got up and answered it.

“ Hello?” She asked into the phone.

“ Hey I know this is competly random and out of nowhere but would you like to go on a date with me tonight?” Asked the voice of Jake.

“ Um yeah sure where would we be going?” Chase asked him.

“ Hmmm I was thinking movies, how about 8 tonight?” He asked her.

“ Sure see you then” Chase told him hanging up the phone.

This was Chase’s first date she honestly had no idea how to prepare so she just did what the women did in movies- primp their hair, do their make-up all that boring stuff.

Jake arrived exactly at 8.
“ Wow you look absoutly amazing” Jake said giving her a smile.

“ Thanks” Chase told him blushing a little bit.

They saw the movie gnemo and Juilet.

“ Oh my gosh I absoutly loved it” Chase said as she gently slurped her slush that Jake had bought for her.

Jake nodded and laughed.

Turns out they actually had a lot in common and the best part of the night was that nobody brought up Ben and what an asshole he was.

“ Thanks for the ride” Chase told him about to exit the car when Jake had gently grabbed her face and gave her a gentle kiss.

“ So how was your date Jake?” Ben asked as Jake pulled into the driveway.

“ One of the best I’ve ever had in my life” Jake told him walking upto his house.

“ You fuck her?” Ben asked.

“ Ben you don’t need to get laid for the date to be a good one bud” He told Ben tapping him on the shoulder.

“ You gonna fuck her?” Ben asked again.

Jake stopped right before he opend the door “ Let’s just say she’s going to love me real soon” Jake said then turned to look at ben.

“ Leg’s open very easily” They both said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts: I love gnemo and juilet
Words: 415
Notes: Sorry it was jumping all over the place