Status: comments make me update more!!!

Who Says That Dad Has to Know Everything?

Thirteen

Texas’s pov
Frank dropped me off back at the house. I was wearing a pair of his boxers and his superman shirt. He gave me a kiss before I waved goodbye to Bandit who was in her car seat babbling about Elmo or something like that. I smiled and walked inside the house, right as I did I got a text from frank.

[font=9]Have a goodnight cutie, hope I didn’t hurt you. We should do this again sometime, how about on Friday? ;)

I smiled and rolled my eyes before replying with a sure then pocketing my phone. I passed the living room to see Jimmy passed out with the TV on and a bottle of Heineken loosely hanging from his fingertips. I didn’t bother tiptoeing over to him since he sleeps like a damn rock.

“Nice.” I mumbled seeing the stain on the carpet from what had spilt out of the bottle.

I switched off the TV and tossed a blanket over Jimmy before taking the bottle from him. He twitched and mumbled something in his sleep but I didn’t pay attention, I was to busy cleaning up the mess he had left on the carpet. After a few minutes of scrubbing I finally gave up and just pushed the couch over a bit (which wasn’t easy since Jimmy was on it!) so it covered the stain on the carpet.

“Tex come back to bed.” He mumbled and rolled over, cuddling with a couch pillow.

I stared at him for a few minutes fighting off the urge to jump right into his strong arms. Shaking my head I threw the bottle in the trashcan then locked the front door before heading into the kitchen to get a swig out of my dad’s liquor stash. He wouldn’t notice since it was Grey Goose and I could always just pour some water into it since he never drinks it. Usually I would just take a swig of it then put it back but this time I started chugging it down until it was completely gone and I could feel the buzz forming. The kitchen door that entered into the garage opened and a figure walked in. I turned too fast and slipped, slamming my head into the counter top then went down, dropping the empty bottle. It shattered to pieces and I passed out so I’m not exactly sure what happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler* I'll try to update as much as i can, my laptop is being repaired so i'm using my grandma's computer, plus school and drivers ed are taking up most of my time but i'm still writing, just slower than usual. I promise i'll try to have the next chapter out on next Friday!!!!

Oh and who do you think walked in????? Leave a comment telling me who you think it is!!!!

Well i'm off to go actually practice for Spanish class so i hope you guys enjoy this:
Image