Status: comments make me update more!!!

Who Says That Dad Has to Know Everything?

Six

Jimmy’s pov
Texas and I got a hotel room. I made sure that it was a fancy room. I had packed a few bags of clothes for us in advance. I had this plan to take her out like this for a long time.

“Okay Tex, I got three movies. Remember me, House of 1000 corpses, and The Devils Rejects.” I held up each of the movies.

“Why do you have two horror movies and one romance?” Texas asked.

“Because I like these two and you like the vampire guy.” I explained.

“Okay let’s watch the horror first then the romance.” She pulled me down onto the couch.

“Okay okay.” I laughed and put in House of 1000 corpses.

I pressed play and pulled a blanket over both of us. Texas cuddled right into my side and I wrapped my arms around her small frame. I smiled when Texas kept giggling at Sheri Moon Zombie’s crazy antics.

“I love her.” She giggled.

“More than me?” I pouted.

“No I could never.” She lightly kissed me.

Right as things were getting heated she pushed me away.

“Not until after Remember Me.” She grinned wide.

I groaned and pointed out the situation in my pants, “What about this?”

“Remember me!” She whined.

I groaned again then got up to go to the bathroom, when I fixed my situation Texas was watching The Devil’s Rejects with a huge bowl of popcorn.

“Where did you get popcorn?” I asked plopping down on the couch next to her.

“Snack bar.” She answered holding the bowl out to me.

“Well I get it because your mean and I had to fix my own problem.” I faked mad and stole the bowl.

She pouted then inched closer and closer to me until we were right next to each other.

“Don’t be like that Jimmy.” She whispered in my ears, sending shivers up my spine.

Then she grabbed the bowl and ran.

“You bitch!” I laughed and quickly got up to chase after her.

After a few minutes of running around this large hotel room I lost her.

“Come out come out wherever you are.” I sang peeking into the closet.

I walked forward into the closet then heard snickering. I turned around but saw no one. I look around then realized that I was standing inside of a closet.

“Oh that’s hilarious.” I rolled my eyes but couldn’t fight off the smile that had taken form on my face.

I stepped out of the closet then checked under the bed but she wasn’t there either. Then I heard her giggling and running out of the room. I chase after the sounds and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her closet to me.

“Ah, ah, ah. Didn’t think you were getting away that easily, did cha” I smirked.

“Perhaps.” She purred grinding against me.

“Perhaps.” I mimicked.

Soon enough my problem appeared again and she grinned, “Ready to play?”

“What happened to Remember me?” I smirked.

“Girl and boy fall in love. Blah, blah, blah. He dies in the end. Now come one.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed room which I had no objections to.