Status: comments make me update more!!!

Who Says That Dad Has to Know Everything?

Nine

Jimmy’s pov
The drive was silent all the way to Oregon. Texas had fallen asleep after an hour or two of silence. I sighed and pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant since I was starving. Right as I turned off the car, Texas opened her eyes and yawned.

“Why are we stopping?” She asked.

I rolled my eyes, “Because I’m fucking hungry, feel free to join me.”

She quickly got out after me and walked behind me. I usually held the door open for her but I was pissed off so I just let it slam in her face. I felt bad for it and wanted just to turn around and scoop her up into my arms like the other day, but I wouldn’t. She’s the one that decided to end everything. It’s not my fault what happens to our friendship now.

“Thanks for holding the door.” She mumbled walking in.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, “Your welcome.”

We sat down at a booth right across from each other and waited for our waiter or waitress. I was hoping it would be an attractive waitress that I could flirt with the piss off Tex, but instead it was a very handsome waiter. He walked over to our table and handed us the menus then looked over and Texas and smiled.

“Hello, I’m Brent and I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?” He asked letting his eyes roam from her eyes.

I growled lowly as she smiled at him then looked over the beverage list.

“I’ll have a coke.” She smiled at him.

He nodded and wrote it down then looked over at me, “What can I get you?

“I’ll have a coke too.” I spoke through gritted teeth.

He wrote it down then said he would be back in a few to take our orders. Texas sat calmly and looked over the menu. I stared at her for a while before she finally looked up at me.

“Yes?” She asked.

“You are such a bitch.” I snarled.

“What did I do now?” She tossed the menu down on the table angrily.

I narrowed my eyes at her, “You were flirting with that waiter.”

“I was not, I just smiled at him.”

“Yeah, sure you did. I never even loved me, just wanted to fuck with my heart just like Leana.” I spoke coldly.

Tex looked down at the table for a second and I could see the tears building up in her eyes. She quietly slid out of the booth and raced to the bathroom. I face palmed myself after what I realized I’d said. It was horrible of me to compare her to my ex. she didn’t deserve that even if she did just break my heart into a million pieces. She might have been being a bitch but I was acting strait up childish. Sighing, I leaned back in my seat and waited for Tex to get back so I could apologize to her, for everything. For the relationship I had with her and for being such an ass. She at least deserved that.