Status: Slowly active

About a Girl

It was a sunny day on September 16, 1958 in Chicago, Illinois. William was supposed to enjoy days like this. But he couldn’t find the joy in it. It was moving day. His family was picking up what they had and moving to New Jersey to open the family store with his uncle.

He was leaving almost everything behind in his old town. His car, his school, his job and his friends. They were key to him but he wasn’t allowed to stay. He contemplated running away from home to stay with them but he couldn’t leave his mom alone with his somewhat abusive father.

He was going to have to fit in. He was leaving his greaser lifestyle in Illinois and hoping in New Jersey pick up a new group to be a part of. At least the people in Illinois didn’t poke fun at the way he talked with his stutter. Greasers stick together right?
----
It was a rainy day in Angie’s hometown. She was at her late father’s mechanic shop. Her best friend and family friend Gabe Saporta runs it now. He gives Angie’s family most of the money and keeps a little for his family. It was her father’s dying wish and Gabriel's dream come true. She always loved Gabe. He was always so sweet to her and made sure everyone left her alone. She was smart but on the poor side of town. That wasn’t a good combination at her school.

Either you were poor and not so bright or smart and rich. Angie happened to have poor and smart. After losing her farther her grades dropped slightly but Gabe helped her get back together. He wanted her to go places.
----
Gabriel Saporta was a rather famous twenty year old around the poor side of town. He now ran the only mechanic shop on the edge of town non stop. It paid well and he loved to get his hands greasy.

He was a part of a local group called the Cobras. The never really called a gang but it looked like it. They had all the same style and acted the same way. They were the protectors of the poor side. Especially if those rich boys came over looking for trouble.

You don’t mess with Gabe Saporta unless you have a death wish.

And you sure as hell don’t go anywhere near his Angie.

Two mistakes that may cost William his life.
----
Ok, so this takes place in the late 1950’s. Kind of the era of greasers. I was kind of been wanting to do this for a while so I might put it on the side and slowly update it. XD
© Alphadisaster All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names.
The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story:
William Beckett, Gabe Saporta, Ryland Blackinton, Alex Suarez, Nate Novarro, and Victoria Asher

Thanks to Alice for the banner. :) You guys know I have to use fan made banners. Sadly this temp layout doesn't use it. :/