‹ Prequel: From Here We Can Fall.
Status: the end.

Don't Forget.

There was no falling with her,
there was just crashing but when we crashed it didn't hurt,
in fact it was something beautiful. Our first kiss up on the hills of her home town,
how she said my name and gave me chills and when our lips touched I saw fireworks,
they were green and blue bright and beautiful. The first time I said I loved her in front of all my friends and family on that flight to Atlanta, she cried and everyone clapped.
All the nights she stayed up stroking my back because she was to worried to sleep,
she was the first face I wanted to see when I woke up in the hospital after I fainted at a show and hit my head and she didn't say I told you so.The first time I made love to her she got scared, and she cried she thought she messed it all up but everything was perfect...the last time I made love to her she cried again, but this time I cried with her because everything was perfect and right and I loved her but I couldn't see her or be with her, and when everything works out it actually doesn't, and I'm always forgetting the way we crash, but at least when we crashed we were all together.
I guess I owe you guys the story, the story of us.
I'm sure you want to hear every little detail of all the mistakes that got me here, It's as simple as, love makes you do crazy things, that's what they say right? Love makes you insane. So...call me crazy...or call me Justin Bieber.