Status: Awesomely Active.

Femme Fatale: A Hogwarts Romance

Girl I Know

Skyler awoke late the next morning. She cursed out loud, realising the clock showed that she was going to be at least five minutes late to her first class. "Fucking great... wonderful way to start the first day...." she muttered, rubbing sleep from her bright green eyes.

Her sister appeared from the doorway of the restroom. "Hey Sky, have you seen my lipstick? I know I left it somewhere around here..." Lauren was always awake before Skyler. Sky knew it was because of the nightmares, but Laurie refused to admit it.

Skyler dug around in one of her shoes, which lay at the foot of her bed. She found the tube of blood red lipstick and tossed it to Lauren. "Laur, why didn't you wake me up?"

The lipstick fell to the floor and Lauren snatched it up. " 'Cause. Who gives a shit? It's just school," she strode to the mirror and pulled her wet hair up in a towel.

Skyler grinned. "Well, yeah. Thank God I showered last night, because I have no time right now to do anything," she got up and began to dress. "I like the fact that they let us have a dormitory to ourselves."

"Nobody wanted us in theirs," Lauren reminded her, but smiled. "I must say though, it's cozy, ain't it? Plus, you had to get your own dorm. You are in Slythindor after all."

Skyler laughed and both girls stood in front of the vanity until they finished dressing, doing their hair and putting on their makeup. Skyler looked down at her skirt. "It's kinda slutty 'cause I cut it too short."

Lauren looked at the skirt, then shrugged. "You're hot. Now let's go before our teacher fucks our shit up. Professor McGonagall, the schedule says. Whoever that is."

They had to skip breakfast due to their tardiness, and Lauren peeked into the classroom where they were supposed to be. She recognised the Transfiguration teacher and giggled to her sister. "Tell me that doesn't look like Leona!" She whispered, referring to their old Headmistress.

Skyler gasped. "They both look like cats!" She cried rather loudly. "If she's like Leona, then there's no way in hell I'm going in there."

Lauren bit her lip. "Well... I still have some of that good hash we were smoking yesterday. We could ditch this class and go out to the campus instead."

"Good idea," Sky replied. "We're already late anyways."

"That's a poor excuse," Lauren said disapprovingly. "But, if you insist."

Skyler winked at her sister and they grinned mischieviously. Secretly, Lauren had told herself she'd change for the sake of sparing her parents more misery than they already had. But with marijuana in her pocket, easy access to a field and her sister by her side, who could resist?

Once they were outside under the birch tree beside the Black Lake, Skyler lit up. Lauren was horrible at rolling joints, so she let her sister do the job. Skyler puffed on the joint, then passed it to Lauren. The white clouds seemed painted against the blue sky; it was picturesque and peaceful beside the huge lake. Lauren blew out a puff of smoke into Skyler's face.

Flapping it away with her hand, Skyler said, "I don't know why Poe's was so much smaller than this. I mean, even though it was small, it was pretty cool... getting into trouble and all..."

"Home sick?"

"Sick of home? Yes," Skyler retorted. "Plus, we had to bunk with those nasty girls. I really didn't like them.... but I hated that nasty Sylvia. Do you remember her?"

Lauren scoffed. "How do I forget her? She was evil! And she absolutely despised me, I don't know why!"

"Um, Laurie, you kind of stole her boyfriend..."

"It's not stealing if he wanted to be with me," Lauren sniffed. "Besides, it's not like he had 'Sylvia's Property' stamped on him."

"Honest, all the things you did for that boy and you still say you weren't in love."

Lauren tossed the joint into the lake and huffed, "I wasn't in love! Never have, never will be. Besides, Tommy... he was just hot sex, and you know that."

Skyler smirked and fixed the other girl with a stern gaze from her dazzling green eyes. "Right. That's why you totally bawled your eyes out when he dumped you."

Lauren sighed again, then recovered and glared at the grass. "Please. I cry at Disney movies too, and that doesn't mean I'm in love with Mickey Mouse."

Skyler shrugged, then smiled suddenly. "You know who else is hot sex?"

Lauren couldn't help but grin. "Who?"

Skyler nodded her head somewhere behind her sister so that she turned around. "I'm gonna be on that boy like Pamela Anderson on a fucking rock star."

Lauren burst out laughing. "Just tell me which one you call."

"The one with the scar on his chin," Sky replied, referring to George Weasley.

"Hm... okay. I take Fred then."

"Oh look, they're coming this way," Skyler said. She smiled and waved them over.

"Ladies!" George called.

"Oh, an opportunity to be with the new American ditchers," Fred said.

Skyler smiled. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"And miss out on the chance to be with you two? I think not," George replied and sat down beside them.

"You're funny. You guys must have the girls begging for you," Lauren added with a grin.

"Yeah, on their knees," Fred said suggestively, and he and his brother burst out laughing.

Lauren's lip twitched. "Charming."

"The boys back home weren't this disrespectful," Skyler said, but both girls knew this was a lie. She was just testing them.

"That's why you're in Britain now," George said, completely unfazed by her comment.

"The girls here in Britain aren't as gorgeous as you," Fred said.

Good answers; they passed the test.

"You know what they say," Skyler began. "The prettiest girls do the ugliest things."

"But a better way to say it would be, 'The prettiest girls do the sexiest things,' " Lauren replied, sharing a look with her sister.

Fred grinned. "That's just lovely, but instead of just talking about what you know how to do-"

"-why not just show us instead?" George finished, also grinning.

Lauren and her sister laughed. "Don't be ridiculous!" Skyler said, blushing a bit.

It suddenly seemed as though the castle was buzzing back to life. Students were beginning to come out of their classrooms and head out to their next ones.

"There'll be time for more of that later," Lauren said, standing and helping her sister up off the grass. "Can't just do it all at once, can we?"

"See you boys later," Skyler called over her shoulder as she and her sister sashayed away.

"We've all been more than eager to sin
And it feels alright, 'till we pay the price
Now you choose either naughty or nice
'Cause she's here for you
It's all yours tonight
You won't believe the stories I've been told
About the girl I know

The first time's hard enough
But you made it through
The seconds time I see the changes in you
She's got you somehow
You're needing her now..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're liking this! :D

Chapter title credit goes to Avenged Sevenfold(:

Don't be a silent reader! Thanks to our two subscribers, whoever you are. Ha ha.

Leave Love,
xo