Status: Awesomely Active.

Femme Fatale: A Hogwarts Romance

I Don't Believe in Fate

A few weeks later, Skyler and Lauren were on their way to Potions, they had just finished their last joint and they were feeling pretty good. The two had just gotten out of Charms with Professor Flitwick. Neither Lauren nor Skyler really cared for the small, squeaky man. Professor Flitwick, however, grew fond of the two spunky youths.

Skyler got many looks because of her cut-to-short skirt and the white button up that was tied so you could see her toned stomach as she made her way to Potions class along-side her sister.

Lauren leaned slightly and whispered, “See, I told you, you're hot! Look at all these Brits, they can't keep their eyes off you!”

“Yeah, that's 'cause I look like a whore.”

Skyler had always felt uncomfortable with people just loving her for her body. Before she hit puberty, she was the ugly duckling. But the day she turned 13, she became a beautiful, sensual, sexy swan. A black swan, but a swan none the less. When she turned 14, she took her first hit of weed. By the age of 15, Skyler was a master at rolling joints and began to experiment with other drugs. The only drug that she liked was Ecstasy.

They sauntered into the Potions class one minute late. Lauren smiled as she saw two red-headed boys sitting at a table with two open seats on either side of them. Skyler took her spot next to George and Lauren next to Fred.

“Well fancy seeing you here,” George whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. Skyler smiled and tried to hide her blushing face.

Fred put down his quill and turned to Lauren. “Hey there little lady. Don't you look ravishing?”

Lauren smiled and began to play with a lock of hair. Skyler looked at George with her dazzling green eyes and flicked the feather of her quill in his face. He let out a rather loud sneeze, making this cute yet hilarious face, causing a small eruption of giggles not only from Skyler but from other classmates.

Professor Snape turned around and glared at the now silent class except for Skyler who was almost off her seat she was laughing so hard. George was smiling as he held onto Skyler's arms to keep her from falling. Snape strode towards the Slythindor girl and stared at down his large nose at her. Skyler turned and looked up at the teacher.

“Am I interrupting your social time Ms. Knight?” Snape sneered.

“Actually, yes,” Skyler smirked, standing up from her seat. Not that it made any difference, Skyler was only five feet, three inches tall. The class let out a giant gasp.

No one ever talked back to Snape, ever.

“Then 20 points from Griffyndor,” Snape shrugged,

“Wrong twin, Nosey. I'm in Slythindor, therefore, if you take away points away from me half gets taken away from Griffyndor and other half gets taken away from Slytherin. You decide,” Skyler stated with a evil and triumphant grin on her face.

Snape was at a loss of words and just walked away. He continued his lesson and everyone had a new-found respect for Skyler Knight.

When the class was over, it was time for lunch. Skyler grabbed George's hand and began skipping down the hallway. Lauren and Fred followed George and Skyler, they stayed a few yards back, just out of ear-shot of the other two.

“So, do you think it's fate that another pair of ravishing, trouble-making twins came to this school?” Fred asked.

“Nah, I don't believe in that shit,” Lauren shook her head.

“Karma?”

“Hell no. You do something stupid or horrible, and something happens to you, you were getting what you asked for.”

“Huh, I guess I never thought about it like that,” Fred admitted.

“Trust me, I'll make you see things in a different light, just hang around with me. You wanker,” Lauren used her best British accent. Fred let out a laugh and Lauren's heart sank. That face, she knew it was some what familiar, but when he laughed, Lauren knew it was the face that's been haunting her nightmares for the last four years.

“Lauren?” Fred asked snapping her out of her trance. They were now standing in an empty hallway, and Lauren's cheeks were wet from the few tears that slipped from her face.

“Laur, are you alright?” Fred asked now worried.

“Huh? Yeah, I-I'm fine,” Lauren nodded, her bright blue eyes locked with Fred's brown ones.

“You sure? We could skip lunch and go do something else,” Fred suggested. Lauren nodded once more. Fred slung an arm around her shoulders as they walked to the Slythindor dorm.

Once inside, Lauren immediately pulled out her wand and created a small little picnic on the floor of her dorm. Fred knelt down and handed her a sandwich. Lauren smiled and sat beside him and took a bite of the sandwich.

“So, you wanna talk about why you got so upset?” Fred asked chewing on a mouth-full of his sandwich.

“Uh, N-no,” Lauren shook her head, letting her dark hair fall in front of her face.

Fred leaned over and pushed Lauren's hair out of her face and tucked it gently behind her ears. Lauren smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back and they sat there in the sweet embrace.

Suddenly the door opened and Skyler and George stumbled in, joined at the lips. Lauren and Fred quickly pulled away and looked up at the two, shocked. Skyler and George were still in their major lip lock. Fred cleared his throat and Skyler and George pulled away.

Lauren snorted at the sight of the two disheveled teens. George had bright red lipstick smeared around his mouth. His hair was sticking out in random directions. And then there was Skyler. Oh, Skyler. Her dark, sleek hair was knotted and what was left of her lipstick was smeared. Their breathing was ragged. Skyler and George's faces suddenly flushed every shade of pink you could think of.

“Fuck!” Skyler groaned, shoving her head in George's neck.

“Yeah, I bet that's what was gonna happen,” Lauren laughed.

“Shut up!” Skyler yelled, a hint of humor in her voice.

“Oi! Georgie, you alright?” Fred asked laughing, his eyes darting towards his pants.

“Yep,” George squeaked. He turned to Skyler and pecked her cheek, and sprinted out of the room.

“Why don't you check on your brother? See you later?” Lauren asked. Fred nodded and the two stood up. Once they were at the door, Lauren hugged Fred and he left their dorm.

The second the door closed, Lauren spun on her heel and smirked.

“What?” Skyler blushed.

“Don't you 'What?' me! What the hell!? We just got here and you're already snogging someone!”

“'Snogging'? Newsflash, You're not British!” Skyler yelled. “Cut me some slack, I haven't gotten action in months!”

“Months? We've only been here a few weeks.”

“Months, I'm not fucking joking.”

“Well, what about Jeremy? Or Fletcher? Or Jimmie?”

“Nah, we made out a few times but other than that. . . Nope. Speaking of action, what's with you and Fred?” Skyler asked changing the subject.

“We didn't do anything. Just ate. I had a mini meltdown,” Lauren shrugged.

Skyler sat on her large bed and asked, “Why?”

Lauren automatically began telling Skyler about her nightmare and how Fred was said person in the nightmare. Skyler was shocked.

“It's totally fate!” Skyler insisted for the third time.

“For the last time, Sky: I don't believe in Fate!” Lauren growled.

“Well you better start now, 'cause its here and shoving some hot boy action in front of your face!”

“Whatever,” Lauren rolled her eyes, “Let's get next to the DADA. Even though that Umbridge bitch bugs me.”

“I only like that class because there is this hot platinum blond dude is in there.”

“Ugh! Sky! He's two years younger than you!”

“So? I'm a hot cougar then!”

“Plus, what about George?”

“We aren't dating, who's to say I'm not allowed to go fooling around?”

“Gross. I still dunno why we were only pushed back in DADA. . .” Lauren trailed walking towards Umbridge's classroom.

“They're just scared of us,” Skyler laughed, bumping her sister's hip.

Fate was indeed getting ready to pounce on the girls whether they liked it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyya! Alright so, I apologize if this one is crappy. My fingers just had a mind of their own and began writing. Haha.

Please Comment! I can't stand Silent Readers!

Enjoyyy! (: