Status: Awesomely Active.

Femme Fatale: A Hogwarts Romance

Born to be Wild

George Weasley sat perched on the armrest of one of the many plush couches in the Common Room. Fred, Lauren, and Ron were playing a game of Exploding Snap and Harry, Hermione, and Ginny were all working on homework. Skyler was upstairs, dying her hair. She felt as though she needed a new look.

The bleach sat in her hair, quickly changing her dark hair into a light, almost white, blonde. While the hair solution was at work, Skyler took out her wand and pointed it at her arms, she uttered a homemade spell and her arm was covered in tattoos. A few more minutes passed and she washed her hair out. Another flick of the wand and her hair was dried.

Skyler smiled as she looked at her reflection. She ran her fingers through her hair and giggled at herself. Her hands pulled her white-blond hair into a ponytail.

“Where is your love muffin, Georgie?” Lauren smiled, playing with Fred’s hair.

“I’m right here bitches!” Skyler announced dramatically throwing her arms in the air.

George’s and every one else’s jaw dropped to the floor. Skyler smiled and sauntered towards George, kissing his forehead.

“You likey?”

“George likes, a lot actually,” George said with great difficulty, the blood in his brain was going elsewhere.

“Holy shit! You look hot Sky!” Lauren squealed.

“Right!?” Skyler laughed. She sat down on George’s lap and snuggled against him. George automatically wrapped his arms around her torso, feeling quite comfortable again.

“Oi, we going to finish the game or what?” Ginny asked.

“Actually,” Harry said, looking at something that looked like a coin. Putting it back into his pocket he elaborated, “It’s time.”

“Time for what?” Skyler and Lauren ask in unison.

“Uh…”

“Harry, can they come with tonight?” Fred asked excitedly.

Harry shrugged, “Sure. The more the merrier!”

“Where are we going?” Lauren asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Ugh, Georgie, You know I’m not patient,” Skyler whined.

“Trust me, I know. The other night when we were –“

“Ugh, we don’t want to hear what happened in the sack you two, that’s retched.”

“It’s okay Georgie,” Skyler cooed, running her fingers through his hair, “They’re just jealous.”

Ron made a gagging noise and picked up his game.

“Where exactly are we going?” Lauren asked Fred.

“Somewhere you two’ll enjoy,” Fred assured her, he leaned down and whispered, “You’ll get to fight.”

“Awesome.”

With that, the group of kids began to stroll down the hallway. Lauren and Skyler held hands and followed their boyfriends. Suddenly they reached their destination: a wall.

“Uhh,” Lauren let out, her eyebrow raising as she glanced at her sister.

Skyler looked back, the opposite eyebrow cocked, “This is a pretty nice wall?”

“I think this is where this Brits of ours would say,” Lauren began, she cleared her throat and imitated, “They’ve gone bonkers.”

“Totally mad,” Skyler added.

“Ah, my dears, but you should have figured out by now,” Fred began.

“That we’re the maddest of them all,” George finished, poking the end of Skyler’s upturned nose.

“Look,” Lauren gasped, looking at what was once a blank wall.

Skyler inhaled sharply as she stared up at the large oak doors. Fred and George smirked at each other and pushed the doors open. Skyler and Lauren both gasped as they saw all their fellow classmates in a large room. They were practicing spells they had learned long ago, for American Wizarding Studies were far more advanced. Seamus Finnegan looked up and smirked at Skyler and Lauren, Sydney and Bennie were there as well.

“Welcome!” Harry boomed, “To Dumbledore’s Army!”

The room roared with applause and cheers. “Now,” Hermione piped up, “Shall we begin?”

The sisters looked at each other and pulled out their wands.

“Great,” Harry began, “Since you two are new here, you two must battle each other.”

“Fight Club,” The Sisters said in unison, referring to their favorite Muggle movie.

They both faced each other and spells began to fly. The rest of Dumbledore’s Army watched in awe as the infamous Knight sisters dueled as if they were enemies. They were surprised at the fact that the Knights’ knew many more advanced spells.

The Knights’ were powerful witches, there was no doubt about that. But what really surprised the rest of DA was that, out of no where, the Sisters put down their wands and began fighting with their fists.

The two had taught each other self defense by the violent cat fights they used to get into. Since they did fight a lot, not because of actual reasons, just to help each other get stronger, they knew how to hurt each other without actually hurting each other.

After about 5 minutes of quarreling, they fell to the floor, slightly bruised and bloody, but still laughing. Skyler hopped up and held out a hand for Lauren who took it gladly and pulled out her wand again to help clean her and her sister up.

The crowd cheered and the sisters were attacked with hugs. Lauren smiled and looked over in Fred’s direction to see Angelia Johnson, batting her eyes and twirling her hair in between her fingers. Fred looked uncomfortable, and just as Lauren was about to storm over there, he made eye contact and ran towards his girlfriend.

“You did great, Poppet,” Fred exclaimed, lifting Lauren up and spinning her around.

“Thanks babe,” Lauren smiled.

“Bloody brilliant you two,” George beamed kissing Skyler on the cheek from behind her. Skyler let out a snort and George raised his eyebrows.

“That was-“

“Horrendous, I know.”

“Quite possibly the cutest thing I’ve ever heard,” George finished nuzzling his nose to her jaw.

“Really?” Skyler asked, blood rushing to her cheeks, she suddenly nudged him and said, “Don’t you get mushy on me Weasley.”

“Never,” George smirked.

And that’s when the room fell silent. There was a loud bang and suddenly, Dolores Umbridge and her gang of, what The Sisters call them, “Toad followers” bombarded the room and grabbed hold of as many kids they could. The two sets of Twins began to run.

They were half-way down the hallway when suddenly Skyler stopped, “Where’s Lauren?”

Fred immediately took off back towards the chaos. George and Skyler close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovely readers! Sorry we haven't posted in anything in, oh what was it? FOREVER! Thanks to all the people who have waited ever so patiently for the updates, hopefully this wasn't too much of a disappointment.

Comment, Subscibe, and Love it!