Sequel: Stupid and Fearless
Status: Finished

Resistance Is Useless

Tattoos

Carson

"Landon, I really don't think that this is a good idea!" I pleaded as my sister walked ahead of me into the tattoo parlor. "We could have people following us!"
"Would you just calm down, Carson?!" She snapped. "Where is your since of adventure?!"
"I don't have any!" I practically yelled. "Dad will hang you if he finds out we ditched security."
"What will he be more worried about, Carson? The security or my new tattoo?"
"Security...." I trailed off, knowing that my sister would get her way. "Why do you even want a tattoo so bad anyway?"
"I've always wanted one. You know that, Carson." Landon stated, eyeing me carefully with her piercing blue eyes.
"Fine. What are you going to get?"
"A heart key on the inside of my right forearm." Landon replied, showing me the picture of the tattoo she had decided on.
"Are you positive?"
"Yes. I'm also getting love tattooed on my left wrist."
"That's two in one day, Landon."
"So? You should get one to."
"I'd rather stay the good child, thanks."
"You are bringing down my vibe," She complained before we walked toward the back room. "Do you want to stay out here?"
"No...not really," I replied, looking around the room. "It reeks of poor people."
Landon smiled.
"My thoughts exactly. Just come back in the room with me."
"Fine!" I groaned and followed Landon. She showed the guy which tattoo she wanted and he took her back into a room. I made a face, but I followed them anyway. Landon was sitting down in a chair with the guy perched at her right arm. He was sitting in a chair and getting some stuff to clean the surface. He was a big burley man with really awesome looking tattoo's covering his arms. He was bald and only had facial hair. The man didn't look like a professional at all.
"Are you sure that this is safe?" I asked the guy.
He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Lady, I know what I'm doing. Do get your pretty little britches in a twist." He retorted with a booming voice.
My eyes grew wide, and I stepped back a little bit.
"Sorry," I mumbled, not really sorry at all. Landon gave me a look that only a twin sister could understand. "I'm sorry,"
"It's okay. Just sit your butt down and don't say another word."
I nodded my head before sitting down in the empty chair on the left side of Landon. I reached out my hand and offered it to her. My twin gladly accepted it as we waited for the tattoo to get finished. She squeezed and cussed like I've never heard her cuss before. And it took it forever to finish! The key took up most of her arm from just under her wrist to nearly up to her elbow. It was bleeding, but that didn't seem to bother Landon. Me? Yeah, I wanted to puke. I don't handle blood as well as my twin sister.
Yeah, Landon's my twin. She older by like five minutes, but who's counting? I take after my dad a lot of the times. I have really blond hair, natural of course, while Landon takes after mom. She was black hair. We share a lot of stuff in common like fashion and make-up...but we're total opposites after that. The only thing that even makes us look the same is our faces and sky blue eyes. She loves the colors black, grey, red, and dark purple while I prefer baby pink's, blue's and soft grey's. And I obviously have a hate for common people. They're gross. It was just the way I was raised, I guess. We grew up in the rich part of town, and was tought to only mingle with our own kind. As you can see, that's why I am the way I am.
"You're done, little lady," The big, burley man stated after he finished my sister's key. "Now let me wrap it."
Wrap it? Dear God, if the black ink isn't obvious enough, she'll have a see-through plastic wrap around it? My dad is going to have a hissy fit just like the one I had when I couldn't go to the mixer with Landon. Of course, I got my way, but I always do.
"It looks so fucking cool!" Landon nearly shouted, admiring her inked arm.
"Yeah, it's huge..." I trailed off, looking at the tattoo. "Can we leave now?"
"Nope." She smiled. "I've got one more to go, Carson."
"Ugh!" I groaned, tosing my curly, blond hair behind my shoulder. "How much longer will this take?"
"It shouldn't take too long to get love tattooed. It's a freaking four letter word."
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "I just don't want you to get into trouble."
"I won't get into to much trouble. Daddy loves me way too much."
"That's what you always say."
"And do I ever get into trouble?"
My sister had a valid point. She did never get into trouble. Neither of us did. It was like my dad hated punishing us. It worked out nicely for us.
"Never." I agreed as the guy wrapped her arm.
"Now we're going to have to switch places." He told me.
I nodded and stood up from the chair and took his old one. He started to clean her left wrist, and I adverted my eyes. I focused my attenion on the decorations in the room. They weren't that bad. It was something to took my mind off of the trouble we were bound to get in. Even if daddy normally let's us get away with nearly everything...I have a feeling that this won't be one of those times.
"Okay, tat number two is finished." He announched. He fixed the wrap on that one two before standing up. "Just follow me over to the cash regisiter."
"Okay," Landon nodded and she stood up slowly. "I feel so freaking sick."
"Like how sick?"
"I think I might puke," Landon annouced.
"That's very common." The tattoo artist told her. "It's normal. Just drink some water and lay down. It will pass."
"Thanks." Landon partly smiled before paying for her two tattoo's. I clasped her hand as we walked out to help balance her a little better. Lord knows that she's clumsy as it is. I really don't want her falling over when she just sat through hours of pain. I don't get it personally, but whatever. It's her body, not mine.
"So how are we going to get back to WH now?" I asked.
"Um...taxi?"
"Nice try, Landon." I retorted. "I'm calling security."
"Fine..." She grumbled as I pulled out the iPhone and called our security team. They were extrememly angry that we ran off without them, but were happy when I called on them. It didn't take long for them to find us. We were ushered in, and lectured about the importance of staying with security. I mostly zoned them out as I knew that Landon was probably sleeping through it. We arrived back at WH, and we guided toward dad's office. Reynard, head of security led the way until we were standing in front of his desk. I stole a glance at Landon, who returned it instantely. We clasped hands. We both knew it was going to be bad.
"Girls..." My father started out sighing. "Do you know how wreckless, and irresponcible that stunk you pulled was? We had security searching everywhere for you. What if you had been murdered or raped? It can happen. This is Washington DC." He paused. "I'm just glad that you two aren't hurt. Where in the world would you run off to anyway?"
"Um..." Landon trailed off. "I got a tattoo."
"What?!" He nearly yelled.
"Well two actually."
"Two tattoos?!"
"Yeah. We're 18, and it isn't like you've ever made us follow rules anyway."
I shot a look to Landon. I was telling her to shut up, but a smirk appeared on her face. She was about to partake in one of her favorite activites, pushing people to the limit.
"Landon that's not the point!" My father yelled. "I told you out right when you first asked when you were fifteen that if you ever got a tattoo under my care, you would be severely punished!"
"But I'm legally an adult!" She lashed back out at him. "I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want to!"
"Landon Elizabeth Owens! I've had enough of you young lady. I can't take this anymore. You're not allowed to stay here anymore."
"Fine!" She shouted back. "I'll go homeless!"
"You will do no such thing." My father replied with his own smirk. "You will go live with your mother."
"No!" We shouted at the same time.
"Excuse me?"
"Dad...you can't just ship Landon off like that. I know that Baltimore is only a little ways away, but we're twins! I can't have my other half away from me. That's like torture or something."
"Fine." My dad sighed.
A slight smile found it's way to my lips.
"Thank you,"
I stole another glance at Landon, whom was quiet. She was shaking her head like she knew what was coming. How come I didn't see it?
"You're both going to go live with your mother. Reynard, get Jessibell on the phone. Carson, go pack. You're leaving bright and early."
"What about Landon?" I questioned, looking at my twin sister.
"She and I have something to discuss before she started packing."
"Okay..." I trailed off, stealing another glance at my twin.
"Go on up. I'll be there in a minute, okay, Car?"
I nodded and left my sister's side. I slowly walked up the stairs. Once I was in my room, I looked all around at my closet space. I'm going to need a few suite cases for all of my shoes, and dresses.
"Austin!" I yelled and an older butler came in.
"Can I help you, ma'am?"
"I need more suite cases. Go pick up some Louis's for me?"
"Right away."
"Thanks!" I called back in my fake gratitude voice.
Servents got on my everlasting nerve. I'm going to miss my blazers and pin skirts though. I knew that movie in with mom also meant one thing. And I really didn't like the thought of it.
Public school.
As soon as Austin bought me my suite cases back in, I started packing. All the while, yelling was heard in my room. I knew that Landon and my father were having some sort of yelling match. Soon after, I heard sobs and sorry's. Then a door slammed shut. That was definitely Landon not getting her way. I laid down on my fluffy bed, and attempted to sleep. There was a soft knock at my door, and I knew that it was Landon.
"Can I stay with you tonight?"
"Don't you want to spend your last night in your own bed?" I questioned, turning toward her.
Landon was standing in a pair of shorts and a tank top, shuffling her feet.
"Not really."
"Fine." I stated, moving over and letting my sister into the bed with me. "What's wrong?"
"Dad wants to disconnect us."
"Is he going to?"
"Only for a little while."
"He can't do that!" I stubbornly stated.
"Carson, he's the President of the United States. He can do nearly anything he wants. Especially to his two teenage daughters."
"He's flipped his lid." I said before looking over at her. "Lan, this might be the last time we ever sleep in our room again. Two more years and his term will be other with."
"I know." She sighed
"We've been living here for six years. I can't even imagine what it will be like living with mom."
"One word...hell." Landon stated, and we both closed our eyes.
Yes, living with mom would be a living hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newwww story. Please suscribe and comment! I love hearing what people think. This is only the first chapter. The next one will be in Landon's point of view. So please read and enjoy.

- Rae <3